chapter 13

3rd person P.O.V.

After having a enjoyable incident between Shawn and Kalila, they decided to head in the carnival. Plus little Ali got a special surprise from kalila. Let's just say that girl is pretty violent.

Kalila's P.O.V
We came through the entrance and Shawn Bought us passes for the entire park. And he tried to pull me on the ride G-Force.

It spun around and went from side to side. I tried to refuse and then I find myself in his arms.

"What are you doing?!" I struggled in his arms. "You can do this I know you can it's just a ride. I'll be right next to you the whole time." Then he kissed my nose and put me in the seat and locked me in. He sat next To me and then he grabbed my hand and sqeezed. Why is it when someone sqeezes your hand you feel comfort?

The ride was pretty scary I had my eyes closed for the most part. But when i did open my eyes a rush of adrenalin hit. But also while I was going up high I swear I got the feeling someone was watching me. And I really hope it was just the adrenalin.

After the ride I made Shawn buy me cotton candy since I did something I didn't want to.

"You should stop eating sweets."He said. Okay that hurt, I mean I may not be the skinniest but i am not fat. "Because your sweet enough." He did not just use that line. That's like the oldest one in the book.

"Well then I guess I'll become even sweeter for you. But you did not just use that line." I replied and he laughed. "Oh yes I did"

There's that feeling again. Someone's watching me. "Kalila!" I herd someone scream. I turned around to be greeted by Alison and Meagan. I'm sure I almost toppled down because they jumped on me.

"What the hell!" I said. "We tried to scare you guess it didn't work." Ali said. What does she mean it didn't work?! I felt like there was someone about to attack me.

"You're both idiots." I said. Meagan Gave me a pouty face, and Ali just stood there with a blank face. She's famous for those at school.

"Guys have you felt like your being watched tonight?" I asked.

"No just butterflies before the rides. And my boyfriend is being a meanie and won't go on a ride with me. Plus were still fighting." Great I need to go and kill Nick. He has no business fighting with her.

"Excuse me for a sec I need to go and have a chat with someone's mate." I told Shawn then he told me he was going to go buy a pretzel. Then I grabbed both Ali and Meagan wrist and dragged them to find nick.

10 minutes later I found him by the ferris wheel. I went up to him and, yes, I smacked him. "What the heck are you doing being mean to Meagan? Your mate! You irritate me more and more every day." I told him

"She went off without me, and ignored me. So I didn't want to take it and... well..." he trailed off.

"Well what?! I've been here one day and that's enough for me to notice how nice she is! You obviously did something and she said she wanted you to ride something with her-"

"I saw her with another guy! Okay?! it hurt me, alright?" Nick cut me off. Did she really do that? How was that possible? I thought once your mated your... like... the only person their attracted to.

For Nick this was sorta a break through. His eyes were glossy and then he said "I don't want to talk about it." Then he left. I turned around and started to walk to find the girls. Only to see their gone.

Great. And my phone is with Shawn. Why didn't I grab it? Ugh I'm such an idiot. I started to walk around the park to find them. Somehow I ended up by a consession stand. I was away from most of the people. I think i was really lost.

I tired to continue to walk when i felt an arm lock around my neck. Not in a way just to scare me, but like an I'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-dont-tell-me-what-i-want-to-know kind of lock.

"Where is the wolf boy" I herd the voice say. How does he know about wear wolves. He started to sqeeze tighter but not to the point i could'nt breath, bur my breath was shallow.

That's not the thing that scared me to death. It's the fact I know who's voice it was.

It was Alex.

A/N Dun-dun-duuunnn. Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately, plus sorry if this chapter isn't good, a special sombody or sombodys (you know who you are) have been bugging me to update, plus I wrote this on a school bus on the way to a field trip.

By the way... thank you all for the reads!! We are like getting so excited!!!! Thank you for the support!!!

But anyways was it good is the story good? I don't know but anyways I hope you enjoyed!

~gaby and czarina!!!!