Epilogue

Kalila's P.O.V

  "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" a certain maid of honor yelled at a poor man just trying to help.

   "Alison, calm down, it's just a final wine tasting." I said. Yes, you heard correctly. A wine tasting. The man brought a sip of the wine to my room so we can assure that's what we wanted in a few hours.

   God help the poor soul. He brought the wrong bottle. And he looks like his head is about to be chopped off.

  "Just a final wine tasting? no. nonononono listen to me," she walked up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder. "this is your wedding, and I promised it to be perfect and this wine," she points towards the man rather than the bottle "sorry to say, tastes like shit."

  "Dear God woman, aren't I supposed to be bridezilla?" I asked while laughing.

  "This is no laughing matter! I'm serious so," she turns to the man "go get the correct bottle and then I'll be nicer"

  "Ugh your scaring me maidzilla, can you just help me with my make up please? Not too much." I can't believe I'm putting makeup on for a wedding. and not just a
wedding, but my wedding.

  "Hell no. Smokey eyes here we come. Ava, Marcella, cab you start on her hair?" Alison called to the two other girls in the room getting ready. Ah what did this remind me of?

  "On it!" Marcella yelled.

  "I have the curling iron." Ava called back.

  I was soon in front of a bathroom mirror being made up, hair and everything.

  'Damn, I think they're more excited about this day than we are.' Revlynn spoke.

  'Very funny, you and I both know we're internally screaming and dancing.' I countered.

  'Shut up.'

  This is going to be a good day.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

  Shawns P.O.V

"One more shot, on me!" Chris yelled in my ear.

  "Dude no, we need to get dressed, the wedding is like," I checked my watch and my eyes practically jumped out of my head "Shit, only two hours and I'm buzzed."

  "You gonna be wa-walking down the aisle and y-your... brides gonna... be-" Chris tried talking but he was breaking out in hysterics.

  "Your the worst best man in the history of the world." I spoke "Where the tylenol?" I asked.

  "The hell if I know." Nick shouted.

   "Well screw you too." I flipped him the bird. "See ya bitches, I'ma go get ready"

  "I am not a woman!" Chris said as I was heading for the door.

  "Well I'll make sure you pee like one if you don't get ready." I said opening the door.

  As soon as I made it out of his room I heard a faint 'rude' from the other side of the door.

Okay, first order of business. 1. shower. 2. tylenol... or Asprin... whichever gets me unbuzzed. 3. brush my teeth 4. cologne 5. su- wait what the hell? Why the hell am I making my own mental list?

  I sound like a pansy.

  'Shut the hell up, we're he ting married, have a little respect for the damn weddingMy wolf spoke up