chapter 24

Kalila's P.O.V

  Ever had those days when it's pouring rain outside and you just snuggled on the couch with the popcorn, hot chocolate, and that perfect fuzzy blanket? Yep, this was my life at this very moment.

  I had The Notebook on anf had my knees up to my chest while wrapped in a blanket. Only Ava, and Marcella wanted to watch it with me. The guys were like, 'oh sappy love story, get out! Get out! Move move move!'

  Like seriously? Grow the hell up. But one person wasn't here. Someone who proclaimed to be my best friend wasn't here. And even though she's a tomboy, she loves romances.

  Another thing is weird, I haven't seen her or nick all day. Eh, I'm sure their fine.

   'What do you want?' The hottie that is Ryan Gossling asked the beautiful girl in front of him. I hate but love this movie because it's sad but it's so freakin amazing.

   "Ugh you guys are still watching that crap?" Chris called while comming into the room with luke.

   "If by crap you mean the most amazing love story, then yes, yes we are" Marcella snapped. "Why  don't you watch it with your lovely lady friend?" She asked luke, and pointing towards Ava.

   Luke tilted his head and scrunched his nose. "How about Avengers?" He asked. I looked over towards Ava to see her response but she was already up and moving out of the room next to Luke.

   'Fine! Be that way! More popcorn for us!' I yelled at her silently. Although i cant blame her. Avengers is freaking awesome.

  I reached for the popcorn and i put my hand in the bowl, not taking my eyes off the screen.

  My hand serches for the delicious fluffy treat and all I felt were kernals. Great I have to pop more.

  Ignoring any other existence in the room, I left the cozy heaven that was a couch and a blanket and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a package of popcorn from the pantry and threw it in the microwave.

   Is it weird go just sit and look at the microwave anxiously waiting for food?

   "Not really, I do it all the time,"

   Did I just say that out loud?

   "Yes, yes you did"

    Well I do this alot don't I?

  'Beep, beep, beep. Your food is done'  Yay! It's done. And I seriously continued to just look at the microwave instead of turning around to meet the person who read my thoughts. Smart kalila, smart. It could be a killer! Ha, no.
But still a possibility. True.

   I pulled on the package to release the smell of buttery goodness and poured it into a bowl as i turned around to great the person behind me.

   "Hello young maiden," he said while bowing his head in a formal way, I let out a small chuckle.

    "Hello dumb Alpha." I replied. A smirk grew on my face as i said it too. I bowed my head.

   "You may call me dumb, but you may never bow before me. Never bow before any man." Heat rose to my cheeks, and I lifted my head. A slight smile appeared on my lips.

   My gaze met his, he gave me a smile, and said. "Oh that smile, have I longed to see it."

   "What are you now? Shakespeare?"

   "As long as your my Juliet" and que the smirk that grew on his face, and the red dye that has stained my cheeks. How did that dye get there?

    Okay, now I feel like I'm in a Shakespeare play. "Well okay, Romeo, even though I'm sure he's much more handsome" I replied.