CHAPTER 20

I cup his face. I wanted to stands up but Seungmin held my hand.

Seungmin: don't go
Me: never

I stay with him there till he fell asleep again. His physical state is still really weak and he needs a lot of rest. I go out of the room.

Me: let's head home?
Chan: yeah let's go

we went into the car

Chan: I talked to the doctor.. He said Seungmin woke up a few times but since he's physical state is weak, he falls back asleep.
Me: oh?

I pretend to be surprised because I didn't really want to reveal what happened between Seungmin and I. The next day I was playing with Jiwoo when Chan rushed into the room.

Me: why?
Chan: ..... Its Seungmin

we rush to the hospital. Seungmin was gone. I grab the guard outside his room by his collar.

Me: WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!
Guard: I-
Me: I GAVE YOU ONE FREAKING JOB!
Guard: I- I'm sorry!

I threw him onto the floor

Me: ..... Minho please

I walk away and let Minho deal with him. My mind was spinning like crazy. I sat down to think. Changbin came up to me.

Changbin: Yaya-
Me: ... Let's go

we rush to the car

Me: take us to my home please
Chan: HEY HEY STOP THE CAR

The driver stops the car

Me: move
Chan: we can't just rush in like that... We're practically falling for their trap
Me: I SAID MOVE
Chan: Young lady, I don't appreciate that tone.
Me: SHUT UP ALREADY! SEUNGMIN'S IN TROUBLE CHAN! JUST SHUT UP AND MOVE
Chan: I am not moving

His voice was firm. Tears sprang out of my eyes. I was crying and begging Chan to let me go.

Me: Chan... Please.... You don't know how much he means to me. Chan, please, let me go. Please..
Chan: sigh.. Fine. Wait let me get the boys. If you leave alone, I will make sure you get it after all this.

we rush to my old home. Father and Yeonjun were waiting at the front door.

Father: well well well... Been a while my daughter..

I look at Chan and knew what I needed to do

Me: father, one full crew, delivered.

I walk to father's side and look at them emotionless.

Felix: NO! YOU BETRAYER!

he tried to attack me but the guard stopped him

Father: lock them up
Felix: HOW COULD YOU!
IN: Yaya.... Why...

Felix looked at me with hurt in his eyes

Felix: I trusted you...

the guards took them in and locked them up. After they left, father slapped me.

Father: why the hell did you not reply to me....
Me: I'm sorry father, Seungmin was checking the letters I wrote.
Father: it better be... You better keep your stupid mind in the game... Stupid child.

Yeonjun was looking at me get hurt.

Father: dinner at 7...let's go Jun

they went into the house. I sat there for a while thinking how to get them out. Soobin and Beomgyu suddenly ran up to me.

Soobin: YAYA! ARE YOU OKAY?!
Me: yeah I'm fine
Beomgyu: no you're not.. Let's get her inside and rest

Soobin scooped me up and brought me to our old room

Soobin: I miss you so much
Beomgyu: how are you? Why are you back?
Me: what do you mean why? You don't want me back?
Beomgyu: NO! obviously I want you back! But if you're back, means something happened am I right?
Me: it's... Its a long story... By the way, binnie, why weren't you at the Congress?
Soobin: huh? How'd you know?
Me: whispers ...... I knew it..
Soobin: what'd you say?
Me: ah nothing.... I'm... I'm gonna go shower

I went and shower. I sat there thinking about how Felix reacted. He was my closest friend who looked out for me. The hurt in his eyes were real and unbearable but that was the only thing I could do to get Seungmin out. My plan would require me to pick either I say goodbye to my family or say goodbye to Seungmin and the boys forever. After I come out, Soobin was waiting for me outside.

Soobin: Gyu's gone... Tell me the truth...
Me: what? What's going on?
Soobin: Yaya I'm your brother, you can't hide anything from me.. Tell me wat happened.
Me: did father really not tell you?
Soobin: no..?
Me: he kidnapped Seungmin....
Soobin: so?
Me: so?
Soobin: yeah so?
Me: I... I'm sorry binnie...
Soobin: for?
Me: mumble what I'm about to do next...