Chapter 6: Morning(🍋)

The next day when Izuku wakes up still sleepy, he rubbed his eyes. When he looked to his side, he found Momo sleeping beside him. Her head was on his chest. Izuku smiled and kissed her forehead while gently caressing her cheek and hair.

Izuku: "Hey beautiful, wake up. It's already morning." he said with a calm and low voice.

   Momo slowly waking up, stretched, and kissed the Izuku. It's the best sight for her to wake up, the man he loves sleeping beside her while caressing her hair and waking her up with a kiss.

Momo: "Morning, love." she said while kissing Izuku.

Izuku: "Did you sleep well?" he asked the raven-haired girl while holding her.

Momo: "Yeah, it's the best sleep I ever had." Momo answered with a smile.

Izuku: "How about going on a date today?" Izuku asked.

Momo: "A date huh. Alright but, let's cuddle for now." she smiled and pulled Izuku closer.

   While the young couple in their cuddle time, Inko wakes up with someone beside her, and her head was on something soft. She looked up a little to see Asami sleeping naked. Memories of the beautiful night they spend came back to her. She really missed these nights because of Asami's job and her hero work. They couldn't spend that much time in the last couple of weeks. Inko smiled and kissed her to wake her up. (🍋)

Inko: "My love, wake up please. We need to make breakfast." she said while kissing Asami's body from different places.

   After a couple of seconds, the pale woman waked up from the pleasure of her lover's kisses. She stretched for a moment and hugged tightly to her lover.

Asami: "I know you don't like to skip breakfast, but for today let's enjoy the morning. We can eat later." she said while kissing Inko.

   Inko stopped for a moment, but quickly she returned to kissing Asami's body. She doesn't need to answer with words. Her actions can answer just well. The beautiful woman's body twitched from the pleasure. She understands what Inko implying to last night was great, but it's not enough for them. Asami usually has the intent to play rough with Inko, but they can't do that last night because Izuku and Momo are at home with them. After seeing Inko's playful mood, she is, of course, not going to waste this chance.

Asami: "Hungry for more, I see. Go on then, pleasure your mistress." She whispered to the green-haired woman with a seductive voice. She starts touching her body and kissing her from different places as well.

   Charmed by her words, Inko starts doing what she asked. She goes down in bed and slowly goes up while kissing her legs and thighs until she comes to her pussy. She slowly kisses and licks her while giving Asami an insane pleasure while moans of the pale woman filled their room. Asami holds Inko's head with her hand pushes her even more. Inko suddenly feels a tongue on her pussy as well. She twitched from the sudden pleasure. She looked down to see Asami's clone doing the exact thing she is doing to the real one right now.

Asami: "Do you think I would leave my beloved Inko out from this great pleasure." she said while patting Inko's head.

   Inko keeps going with what she is doing while another clone puts her tongue in the green-haired woman's asshole while another one starts sucking her breast and groping the other one. She twitched again and give a slight moan from the pleasure she is getting right now. Asami was always good at this than she ever could because of her clones. 

Asami: "I am cumming Inko! Drink every single drop of my nectar!" She said while moaning and pushing Inko's face on her pussy as her fluids flowing her mouth.

   As she ordered Inko hold every drop and swallowed in front of her eyes to see. A smile appeared on the pale woman's face while Inko is drinking every drop of her love.

Asami: "Good girl. Now it's time for your reward." she said with a seductive tone and kissed the green-haired woman on her lips.

   The clone that was satisfying Inko's pussy is disappeared, and real Asami took her place. While other clones, still playing with Inko's ass and breasts. After a couple of minutes. Inko cum on her lover's mouth as she collapsed from the insane pleasure.

Asami: "Ahhh. That was great. Your nectar is sweet as you are, my love." the pale woman said while kissing Inko's back and slowly going up, kissing her shoulders and her neck as well.

   As the older couple keep going for some time as just one round wasn't enough for them. While this is happening, the younger couple fell asleep again. As they dreamed about their first date.

-I wanna just make a small lemon chapter. It's my first time trying to write lemon so, I am sorry if it's bad.-

                                                                                                     -Nashor-