Chapter 10: Nightmares

Inko's death was affected a lot of people. Her fans and friends were saddened to hear about her death. She was killed by a sniper that uses weird-looking ammo. Bullet has dark blue and pink colors. However, Snipe has recognized the bullet easily because of its unique colors. Then he said a name, Lady Nagant. Everyone looked at him as he explained her quirk "Rifle" and he told, how she is the top marksman in Japan. Entire day heroes talked about Nagant and where she could be. In the end, they had no clue. They contacted everyone, but she is liked vanished from the face of the earth.

A month passed. The lives of the people close to Inko were changed a lot. Izuku started fighting a lot in school with the trio because they were talking bad about his mother. He was already dealing with the pain of her death, and they are just adding salt to his injury. Momo helped Izuku much as she can and stayed beside him. She even fights alongside Izuku. Normally, she doesn't interfere with them, but they had gone too far with their words already. She was missing her mother-in-law as well. Asami didn't attend her jobs after her lover's death. She stays in her room all day, refusing to go out except to visit Inko's grave alongside Izuku and Momo. Her days generally consisted of eating something, drinking, and sitting on her bed looking at their photos while hugging Inko's clothes. At night she can't get sleep because nearly whenever she tries to sleep. She wakes up with nightmares. Her nightmares consisted of the same things every single time. She was at her wedding with Inko then suddenly Inko got's shot and falls to the ground as her blood drips on her dress. While she is unable to do something. Asami holds her as she gave her last breath as she hears the voice of a person from her past. One of the two voices she never wants to hear again. Voice of "The Ruined King" himself.

Viego: "Look at the legendary pale lady. Crying, desperate, hopeless... Now, do you understand how I felt when I lost my Isolde?" he asked while standing behind her.

Asami didn't answer. She just cried while looking at Inko's fading body until it's completely gone. As the world around them slowly vanished like Inko until nothing was left other than her and Viego.

Viego: "How do you feel LeBlanc! How does it feel to lose the person you loved!" the ruined king raised his voice to the woman crying on the ground.

Viego: "ANSWER ME!" he shouted with anger but, he only get weak whimpering from her, begging him to stop it.

Asami: "P-p-please... S-stop i-it. P-please..." she begged for her nightmare to end. She only heard a faint laugh from a distance that comes closer. She thought the laughing from Viego, but it's not. Because Viego has vanished already.

???: "Look at the "Black Rose." Begging for mercy while crying hopelessly." a male voice spoke. Asami got frozen like a stone in her place when she heard the voice. The voice of the man that she remembers in fear. Mordekaiser.

Mordekaiser: "I never thought that I will see you like this." The man said with a voice that paralyzes even the mightiest.

Iron Revenant took a step towards Asami as she slowly crawled backward until she hit an invisible wall. She looked at the giant armor that glows with a greenish aura.

Mordekaiser: "You lose, little rose. Now... Enjoy your eternal suffering." he said as he turned backward and started walking while laughing. Then he vanished as well.

Asami woke up in her room while sweating. She looked at the glowing mark on her chest in the mirror. It was Viego's "gift" to her. A curse mark that amplifies her pain and sorrow to an unbearable point. While makes that she can't be killed and kill herself. She curled up on her bed and try to sleep as she started crying again. As the laughing of Mordekaiser and words of Viego repeated in her head over and over again while wishing to die.