When they arrive at their appartment, Clay helps George carry his groceries which were more than his own. He thanks George and George does the same and they went on their separate ways.

George spends a solid hour and a half to put his groceries on its proper places and by the time he was done, he was dead tired. He always was. When he went out, he was always tired when he got back. He expected this to happen ever since he moved out of his parents' home. He had to do everything by himself now.

George decides to go on stream, but to just chill. Just chatting and calming music, no games, just interacting with his fans. He takes a shower and dresses up in a comfortable hoodie and goes live.

The chat was on fire, congratulating him on reaching 10 million subs. He completely forgot about that.

"Also, I wanted to say thank you guys so much, for everything. I wouldn't have reached this milestone without you guys. I am very thankful for each and every one of you who supports me until now. Oh and hey Sapnap's on call," Just then Sapnap speaks. "Hey chat, guess what, me and George are gonna meet up," He teases. "And I have a very special gift for George. Something he won't forget and won't get over, ever. I really hope he likes it."

George raises his eyebrow and rolls his eyes at the possible gift that Sapnap has for him.

They talked for a while, just about random stuff. George answered random questions and told random stories he has to offer. Sapnap sometimes cut him off to crack a joke. It was going well until he heard his doorbell ring. He looks at the camera before muttering, "I'll be right back, guys."

It was 7 in the evening. Who would visit him at this hour?

He opens the door and sees that familiar dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Clay smiles at him, holding a few cans of drinks.

"Hey, I was wondering if you're up to drink, you know, to get to know each other more." Clay smiles. George nods and lets him in. George locks the door and runs back to his room to end the stream.

"Hey, uh, I have a visitor right now and I have to end the stream," George places his headset back on his head. As he was saying goodbye to the stream, a head peeks in his door.

"Hey George," Clay calls to him. George's head whips at the direction of his door. His eyes widen. "I-I, I'll see you in the living room," His shakey voice stutters. Clay nods at him, eyes softening and worried that he might have done something wrong.

George's heart was beating fast. He nervously forces out a laugh as Sapnap teases him. He eventually ends the stream after telling Sapnap that he'd talk to him later. He turns off his computer and rushes to the living room, seeing Clay sitting on one of the sofas, setting up the beer cans.

"Hey, did I-- Did I interrupt you or something?"  Clay asks. George shakes his head and just sits down next to him. He pulls out his phone to check any messages from anyone. Sapnap was spamming him again, telling him to check the trending on Twitter. He ignores it and takes the can of beer that Clay was offering, immediately chugging it down.

"Don't worry about it. I was about to end the stream anyway." George shrugs. Clay looks at him in curiosity, "You stream? As in on Twitch? How is it?"

George looks up as his back rests on the sofa. "Pays pretty well, about to be better, Donations on Twitch are great, and I just reached 10 million subs on YouTube. I don't have to work jobs and just focus on streaming and uploading videos." He answers and sips. Clay nods at him. "That's cool." George felt like it was his turn to ask a question to continue on the conversation. "How about you? What do you do for a living?"

Clay hums, thinking. "Uh. It's kind of a... Confusing. I do a lot of jobs, just most of them are based on my hobbies. I write songs and code games." He aswers. And George nods. The both of them fall into an awkward silence as they sip their own cans of beer.

"Do you have a girlfriend, by any chance?" Clay asks. George looks at him and raises an eyebrow. He slowly shakes his head and Clay sighs. George throws the question back at him, and Clay also shakes his head. "Nah. I don't really have the time to do romance right now." He answers and drinks.

They spend the night just drinking, talking, laughing. It was around 11 when Clay decides to leave the intoxicated George. George was bobbing his head from left to right, unable to keep it up. His body was flushed, limbs all over the couch. His face was so red, eyes barely kept open.

George wasn't drunk at all. He was aware of Clay's movements the entire time he couldn't move his body according to his will. He wasn't drunk, he tells himself. When Clay was putting away all the empty cans and throwing them in the bin, basically cleaning the mess they made. "Hey, take this. It's painkillers, you might have a hard time moving around tomorrow especially you're drunk now." Clay hands him a piece of pill, still on its own packaging.
George tries to stand up, but his head was hurting and he couldn't walk properly. He falls on his knees, but Clay catches him before he could hit the carpeted floor. Clay takes George's arm and wraps it around his neck, carrying the fragile man's body. He wasn't surprised with George's weight at all. It was obvious with his small body and height. He didn't have a hard time carrying him to his bed. He sets George down and looks at him, opening the pill and pushing it to George's mouth, and making him drink the glass of water sitting on his bedside table.

George just drank the water as he forces himself to swallow the pill. Clay smiles at him and walks out of his room, turning off the lights. He just assumes that he was gonna leave. The room was silent. He felt like his body was heavy. His head was clearing a bit, and just a few minutes he didn't feel like his head didn't hurt anymore. He stares at the clock next to him, and he just feels... odd. His body suddenly felt hot, so hot that he wanted to take off his clothes at that very moment. He checks the temperature of his air conditioner, and his eyes widen as he saw that it was 17°. It was that cold. So why does he feel so hot?

He removes his hoodie and sweatpants, contemplating on whether keeping his underwear on or not. When he removed his clothes, he realized that he was hard.

Painfully hard.

He stares at his painfully hard dick under his underwear, moaning then closing his eyes. He continues to rub it, feeling its hotness and the precum leaking at the tip. He smears it all over using his thumb, moaning at the friction. It was different from when he usually masturbates, he feels hot and whenever he rubs his own he feels more pleasured.