15

A solid hour went by. One by one, people were starting to leave the discord call. It was only Alex, Nick, Karl, Eret, and Wilbur who were left in the call. Nick tried to kick Wilbur and Eret out of the call but Eret insisted on staying so he could watch George. Wilbur decided to stay, saying he had nothing else to do but he will leave in half an hour or so. Alex and Karl were the most noisy in the call.  They'd turn everything into a joke, even when George was reading chat and donations. Nick would continue to ask weird questions and there were times where Eret would answer.

George was suprised that the toys hadn't turned on for an hour. It felt like forever but it was just an hour that had passed by. George tried to think positive that it wouldn't turn on until the end of the stream.

But boy he thought too soon.

"George looks so hot in a maid outift, man." Alex comments. George's eyes widen in fear. He bites the insides of his mouth to prevent any sound to come out when he felt the sudden vibration of the dildo inside him. It was on the lowest setting, which George was thankful for. With that comment George knew that it was time to end the stream before anything else happens. Until Karl moans out.

"Ah~ George~" It was so loud. George felt it inside him. Vibrating in a faster pace now.

"George should do that more often." Eret adds. That was a signal for George to talk, but it was hard to arrange his thoughts, especially when he had a vibrating dildo brutally brushing against his prostate.

"I-I'm only doing this b-because I lost a b-bet," He stutters and pauses, "Also for content because I-I hit 10 m-mil." Everyone just "Oh"s in amusement. It made sense. Why would George wear a maid outfit for no reason.

"Hey George, actually, I lied," Alex jokes, "I'm flying there and will arrive in two weeks!"

The vibrations inside him suddenly stops. George felt dumb. He was so close so releasing. Even when he couldn't really release because of the bounds on his dick, still, he was about to come.

"LOOK AT HIS FACE!" Alex shouts and everyone laughs. George was partially confused, until Alexis adds, "But seriously, I am going there in two weeks. "

George looks at the screen, dumbfounded. George finally decides it was time to end the stream.

"Y-Yeah, so that's probably the end of the stream," George says in between stutters. He felt like a huge blockage in his lungs had been removed; he felt so fucking relieved that he can finally end the stream. He reads a few more donations and says goodbye for the last time that day. Before he clicks the end stream button, he leans in the camera and smirks, "Waiting for you, Dream." He smiles as if it was an innocent thing to say and winks. He knew that Dream was watching. He clicks the end stream and takes off his headphones.

As he stood up, he feels the sudden vibrations in his ass, the dildo had turn on again. He hears the doorbell.

George had never ran for the doorbell so fast before. He was looking forward to seeing Dream. He opens the door and sees a man in a green hoodie, the same white mask with a smiley face hiding his face. His hood was up,  hiding most of his hair, but a few strands were sticking out. When George looked up to him because clearly George was short as fuck,  Dream stuck his hand out to his right where the light switches were, turning off all of the lights in the living room where the front door was. George was blind for a moment, eyes not being able to adjust to the darkness. He sees light from behind Dream, and hears him shuffling. Dream takes off his hood then unclasps the mask, and attaches it on the hook of where his belt should be. George smiles at him and grabs his hoodie, forcing him to look down at him. He slams their lips together, and a heated make out session commences.

Dream grabs George's hips and pulls him closer, their bodies so close that he could feel the hardness of George's cock against his thigh. He pushes George back and slams him against the wall behind the door and closes it, all without breaking the kiss.

George felt high all over again even when he didn't take the drugs. His head was hazy, no thoughts-- just the man that he's kissing. He missed Dream. No one else. Just Dream. Fucking Dream.

He feels Dream's tongue entangle with his, mixing the saliva in his mouth. Kissing Dream always felt nice, almost like it reminded it of someone. But that doesn't matter now, what matters is that he's with Dream.

Dream. Fucking Dream. Of course.

"I waited for you, for weeks." He says in between pants when they moved apart to catch their breaths. "I even took a pill. But you didn't show up," George whispers, somehow disappointed. Clay leans in to his ear and whispers, "Well, I'm here now." and then licks the shell of George's ear. The wet muscle on the skin of his ear and the huffs of hot air against his neck was enough to make George bend over the table and just take whatever Dream gives him. He felt shivers from the tips of his hair down to the soles of his feet. The effect of this man on him was unexplainable.

The both continued to make out until they reached the bedroom, occasionally bumping into random items that were in their way. They paid no attention to it and just went on their way. Dream notices the mirror next to George's door and had an idea. He makes George face the mirror and observes his appearance. The thin fabric barely covering his skin made him want to mark where his skin was exposed. George was fucking gorgeous. Dream couldn't get enough of him.  Clay--couldn't get enough of him. George's knees couldn't keep him standing so he uses Dream to support himself by leaning on him. Dream reaches out for George's chin and grabs it, making George look at the mirror. His knees were shaking and his thoughts were hazy, but one thing was for sure, he knew he looked hot, he knew that Dream was loving the view. The way Dream gripped his hip to support him and keep his body against his own, his possessiveness was showing. He had Dream wrapped around his finger when Dream was the one in control. Confusing? Yeah.

George can feel Dream's hot breaths fanning on his neck until he felt his mouth against his skin. The way his skin would tingle where Dream's tongue was pushing him over the edge.

Dream pushes George on the bed and proceeds to touch him, wherever his hands wander off to. The heat that was from Dream passing on to George's skin was making George lose his morals. He couldn't think straight anymore. All he wanted--he needed at that moment was Dream. And that was what he was gonna get.