25

"Clay, please, just-- cum already," George says in between pants.

It's been two fucking hours since Clay had ruthlessly began fucking George in the shower. The water was warm so they didn't get cold. Every time George releases, they'd change positions. One time George was held up by Clay, another time George knelt on the cold tiled floor while Clay fucked him. Gworge couldn't keep count on how many times he came while Clay didn't even released once.

"What's that George? I thought you'd make fun of me if I came in two minutes?" Clay teases while gripping George's waist, not stopping on fucking the smaller male.

"Yeah, but please, it's been TWO FUCKING HOURS--AH!" George was cut off mid sentence when Clay brutally rams his dick against George's prostate.

"I'll stop if you let me hear something I wanna hear," Clay whispers into George's ear.

"I love you? Please just stop,"

"Yeah, that. Also beg for it." Clay teases.

"Clay, please just cum inside me, right now, please I wanna feel you," George cries. Clay smirks at him. "Ah, fuck, Clay!"

George screams. With one final thrust, Clay settles inside, painting George's insides with white. Clay pushed all the way in, his dick settled right on George's prostate which triggered George to orgasm.

The two were a panting mess. Wet bodies under the warm water, wet from the mixture of the water, their sweat, and cum.

Clay supports George as he stood him up. George could barely keep himself standing up so the support from Clay was appreciated. Clay starts cleaning their bodies with soap and water.

"Clean it," George weakly says.

"Clean what, baby?"

"My ass, I'm not sleeping with an ass full of cum." George sarcastically says and rolls his eyes.

"Are you sure? I thought you were into this," Clay jokes.

"What if I fucked you in the ass and nutted in you, and didn't clean it, maybe then you'd know how it feels to have fucking cum sloshing in your ass."

Clay was speechless as thoughts flood his mind. And George noticed.

"...You're seriously not thinking of me fucking you, right?"

"Hehe."

It was late at night. They only had a few hours of sleep. The two laid on George's bed, bodies tangled with their limbs. George didn't let go of Clay and so did the Clay.

"George, do you really forgive me?"

"Yes. I do. Just not the drugs part. I kind of hated it but loved it at the same time? I don't know." George replies.

"That's confusing." Clay jokes.

"Hah, funny. Because the most confusing shit I've ever been through is liking two people who are actually the same. I really did like Dream back then."

"...so you like Dream?" Clay repeats.

"Yes. Kinda sad now that he's gone," George says with a sad tone.

"He's not gone, he's still here," Clay explains. "We're the same person, George. I'm Clay. I'm Dream."

"I know, but I want you to know that Clay or Dream, I love you for who you are."

"I love you too, Baby."

The two lean in and kissed passionately.

Meanwhile...

Alex laid on the bed with pillows covering his ears. The muffled moans of George and the muffled grunts of Clay can still be heard from his room.

Two. Hours.

Two. Fucking. Hours.