chapter notes

LMAO I LOST WHAT I WAS TYPING HERE but i just want to share my opinions and thought for mcc.

firstly, ace race was ASS RACE. sure the map was cool, but man. it was so unfair. everyone didn't know where to go. quackity and dream spent weeks practicing it but they changed it on the day of the tournament. smajor "ran and tested" the map but he knew where to go and shared that knowledge on his team but not for the other teams. it was unfair. tommy and phil was at 2nd and 3rd place down to 37th in an instant.

second, hbomb's glitch. sure a glitch csnt be stopped but man. he used it to his advantage and scored so much. sure the others got the glitch, everyone couldn't help it. i just wish thst they would drop a statement about this. from what i had read illumina and the other person (i think their name was mefs?) was kicked out of mcc for discovering a glitch IN A PRACTICE server/game. when hbomb had the glitch IN THE ACTUAL TOURNAMENT. im not mad at anyone i just think its unfair. but,  a glitch is a glitch.

anyway. let's all just look at the bright side. blue bats got 2nd place! they did so well, especially the other teams. green guardians ofc! quackity did well. red rabbits? tommy, nikki, tubbo and vikk were on fire. pink parrots was just chaotic as ever. im glad to experience watching this live (at 3am. man, timezones suck) just a bit sad that Techno wasnt playing but it was fun to watch regardless. this was totally unrelatable to the story but i hope u guys also enjoyed

this is just an a/n dw u can skip ig