9

"It's been 15 minutes, I guess you're right," George says as plops on the couch.

That night, they decided to brush everything off and just order food for dinner. Nothing else crazy happened for once, it was quiet and peace.

For the rest of the week, the same thing happened. Nick would play with George using a spare computer that George had stored in the back of a storage room. Sometimes Nick would be busy editing his vlog video. Once they did a cooking stream that they spent a lot of money and time preparing just to surprise their fans. On occasion when they were trending on twitter, they would celebrate by drinking, but not to the point where they'd be drunk dancing. Just enough to knock them out when their heads hit the pillow. Sometimes, they would go out and explore new places, well, new places for Nick. George wasn't the type to go outside unless it was necessary, but those times with Nick made him realize what he had been missing out on.

Just a few days before Nick had to leave, he spends his time with George just doing anything. George helps him pack his stuff back into Nick's luggage. Sometimes Clay would visit the apartment to drink or eat together. They would play video games in George's playstation on the big TV in the living room.

George felt a bit lonely now that Nick went back home. But he did enjoy his time that he spent with him, he knew him more than he knows him through the internet. This meet up had brought them closer than before.

George felt like he forgot something big but just brushes it off. He spends his time with Clay by going outside or staying in his apartment. They would go on dates, just friendly dates but who knows? Sometimes when they're chilling on the living room, things would somehow get heated and they'd be in the same situation back when Nick was in the other room. Now, they were much more noisy but they never crossed the line. George would suck off Clay on the couch and that was it. They would occasionally make out once in a while. It was riling up the both of them when they were making out and sexually arousing each other. Neither of them made the move to advance another step.

They were now in the couch, George straddling on Clay's lap, hands wrapped around Clay's neck while Clay had his wrapped around George's waist. They were sloppily kissing, tongues tangled and saliva mixing. And that was it. When they stop to catch their breaths that was when they stop it and act like normal later on.

George had been feeling hornier than usual. He feels something missing. He feels alright when he was with Clay, but it wasn't enough. He thought that he wanted to have sex with Clay, but he just forgot about the one person who would fill up that blank.

Clay was in the kitchen of his apartment when George was in his room, cleaning some of the mess that Nick had left. He stumbles upon a ripped paper bag when he remembers the drugs that Nick had left. They never brought up the drugs again but there were still a lot of it left that Nick chose to leave in George's house as he departed and flew back to Texas. He sees the pills still in its respective packets and takes one, crushes it and puts it in his pocket. He goes back into the kitchen and sees Clay, back facing him. He walks up to him and wraps his arms around him. Clay tenses but softens when he figures out that it was only George.

"You hungry, baby?" Clay asks and he feels George nod on his back. Clay chuckles at George's childish and adorable ways. He asks George to wait on the dining table as he sets the food on the table. George helps him by setting down glasses of juice. While Clay wasn't facing him he pours the powder on Clay's glass and stirs it. Clay turns around and sees him seated, waiting for him. Clay smiles and they started eating.

George eagerly waits for Clay to drink his juice. When he sees his lips touch the glass and his adam's apple bobbing up and down in his neck, he smirks as he drinks his own juice.