10

"Clay~" George moans, his body falls on the mattress, only his ass was up as it was supported by Clay. Clay pulls his hips closer to him and starts fucking George. Every time he would pull out, the cum inside George would spill. Clay was drooling at the sight of his dick thusting inside, and he would moan out when he sees his cum drip from George's hole. He doesn't stop thrusting, chasing after his second orgasm. Everytime he would thrust inside, the tip would violently brush against George's prostate, making his head tilt back and moan out Clay's name repeatedly.

"Clay, please," George says in between pants.  The pleasure was overwhelming and he didn't know what he wanted to say. Clay was fucking him. His ass, and his brain.

For the second time, Clay releases inside George. Even when Clay was the one who was drugged, George has been orgasming as if he was high. He feels the cock inside him pulse every second, each one releases white liquid which painted his insides.

It was a long fucking night.

Clay wakes up, he notices how his body was tangled around another figure next to him. He scans the man whom he had his arms wrapped around on. George's beautiful face is the one he saw first. The resting eyes of his were so beautiful, he wanted to kiss them but he doesn't wanna wake him up. He sees George's swollen lips, red and puffy due to the events the night before. He smirks and pulls George closer. He gently places his hand on George's cheek, thumb caressing the smooth and clear skin. When he felt like it was enough for him, he gently removes George's arm. He takes the shorts on the floor and puts them on and walks out of the room.

He goes to the kitchen and takes a glass of water. His throat was dry as fuck. He soon decided to cook breakfast so he opens the cabinets to look for anything to cook and begins preparing.

George wakes up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Its been so long since he woke up to the smell of food. He stands up with a bit of difficulty due to the pain in his bottom and back. He takes one of the shirts on the floor and his underwear, doesn't bother wearing shorts and just goes to the kitchen.

The broad shoulders and back filled with red marks all over the skin greeted George as he entered the kitchen. He gently wraps his arms around Clay. Clay smiles and removes George's arms and turns around, only to look down on George who was wearing his shorts and a pair of underwear. The shirt was loose on his torso, exposing the neck of George that was marked all over with red and purple hickeys and bite marks. He smirks, knowing he was the one who made them.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" Clay asks, voice husky and deep.

George nods and he leans in to plant a light peck on Clay's cheek. He sits down and waits for Clay. They both started eating as soon as Clay finished.

They spent the entire morning just slouching on the couch, until George decided to stream. He hasn't gone live in a few days, since Nick left.

"Do you play minecraft?" George asks, booting up his computer. Clay nods and George smiles. "I used to speedrun games and code them." Clay chuckles. George boots up the computer next to his, the one that Nick used when he was staying there and they went live together. He only had one camera, and it was fine because Clay wasn't really comfortable on showing his face. George recommended that he won't turn on his webcam for the stream, but Clay just insisted that he'd stay out of the frame. George set the camera on a different angle and since Clay was much taller than George, Clay's body could be seen on the frame but his face was hidden. When everything was all set up, George goes live.

Before he turns on his webcam, the words "Stream will start soon" displayed on the viewer's screen and calming music was playing. George checks everything for the last time. And when he was about to turn on his webcam, Clay grabs George's chin and plants a soft kiss on his lips. Before he could even look at his screen, he sees himself moving, reflecting his movements when he looks away from Clay. His heart drops.

He started stuttering on his words when he greeted the chat. Clay giggles, his voice was heard. George then starts explaining what will happen.

"Hey guys, I'm playing with someone today, and--uh, he's not really comfortable showing his face but we will play minecraft." George pauses, "He said he played it before, let's see how it goes for today. Cla--uh, big man, please introduce yourself," George looks up to him and smiles.

"Hey guys. I'm Dream. Please call me Dream." He waves his hand at the camera and laughs.

George looks at him in confusion.

Dream?

The whole time, George and Clay was playing, joking around. They decided to speedrun the game in the fastest pace they could, all while occasionally punching each other. They were now in the nether, looking for the nether fortress. When they were there,  George was screaming because he was being chased by a wither skeleton. Clay comes to the rescue.

Surprisingly, Clay was terrifyingly good at the game. He was better than George, almost. He knew about crafting recipes, what to do and not to do when it comes to mobs, heck he even knew about mlg or techniques that George doesn't know. Clay was fucking amazing.

They decided that when they get to the end, if one of them dies, they can't go back and help the other in killing the dragon. The chat agreed to this and was going crazy.

As soon as they were in the end, they were stuck a few blocks away from the land. Just as when George was about to make a bridge,  he misclicks, and falls.

He screams, but Clay screams louder, "Baby, pearl out, pearl out!!!" It was too late, the ender pearl was in the deepest depths of George's inventory, George fell into the void.

"GeorgeNotFound fell out of the world."

George starts laughing. Clay was disappointed because now he had to finish the game by himself. He was about to exit the game, but George stops him. "You have to finish it, Dream." George says, mocking him.

"But I don't wanna finish it without you," Clay pouts. George had an idea. He stands up and pushes his chair away. He pushes Clay's chair back and sits on his lap.

"Will this motivate you?" George looks up st him. Clay looks down at him. He stops himself from kissing George's forehead, so he just nods. George checks the chat, and he couldn't read as one comment was moved by the other. A dono was up, "If Dream finishes it by himself George has to do what Dream wants and if Dream loses he has to show his face." Clay laughs, and George shakes his head.

"Oh come on George, I wont' make you do something harsh," Clay whispers. George looks up at him and glares at him.

"We'll do it. If I lose, I'll show my face. If I finish this, George will have to wear a cat maid outfit." Clay says and goes back on the game.

George was about to protest, when Clay shushes him. George was against the idea of him wearing a that kind of costume, and the way that Clay said it made him think that he had the kink for those kind of stuff.

George smirks.

He eagerly watches Clay, whenever he would use the bow and shoot the floating things it would always hit the target. When Clay was about to hit the last one, George grinds his ass on Clay's groin. He stops himself from saying anything, praying that the their lower bodies weren't in the frame. He hisses when his shot missed. George was fucking playing with him.

Whenever the ender dragon would come down, Clay would go near it and deal some damage, and George was cheering. But as his voice got louder, the pressure of his ass against his clothed cock would increase, and this distracted Clay. Clay was over the edge when his last hit killed the ender dragon. His head tilts back as George was cheering, telling him that he did a great job, acting like he didn't just feel Clay's cock pulse, his shorts and Clay's was wet.

Clay glares at him and George gives him an innocent smile.

They decided to just chill and talk with chat, George refusing to sit on his own chair. Unconsciously, Clay sets his arms wrapped around George's waist. While George was talking, he burries his face on George's nape, placing small kisses. His eyes flashes on the camera, he winks at it and goes back to being unseen.

There were a lot of comments asking if they were dating, and they just ignored it, acting like they didn't read them. Until a dono--"Are you two dating?" with a 500 dollars donation.

The two look at each other and laughs.