14

George cautiously looks at his reflection on the mirror, fiddling with the lace of his skirt. He's now wearing the maid outfit along with the cat ears, gloves, choker and leggings that went up his thighs that came along with the outfit. He was nervous, but excitement filled him nonetheless. The black and white maid uniform on him was fucking gorgeous. The thin, white and lacey straps hooked around his shoulders showed a lot of his pale and white skin. Sure it was a bit itchy, but he can take care of it. The tight fit against his skin really showed his curves and how slim his body is. He had a lot of things to worry about, like the silent and unmoving dildo inside him. And that tied up with a small vibrator on his dick.

He was horny, still. Using the toys the night before was no help, in fact, it made things worse. He ignores the hardening dick of his and goes to his computer to start the stream. While the words "Stream will start soon" with a cute animation displayed on the screen, he puts all the remotes of the toys he was using in a box and places them outside his door, hoping that no one, except Dream, finds them. He slowly walks back to his room, careful not to make the toy inside him move too much. He reads the comments first, and seeing his fans talk about him, anticipating what George will probably look like after what had happened in Alex's stream. The fans were talking about George, a lot of topic to talk about. About his relationship with Clay, how George was acting a bit weird lately; that comment made George's nose scrunch up. And about the grand meet up, which is just in a few weeks.

He takes one last look of himself and turns on his mic.

"Hi stream, today, things will be a bit... different." He starts off. "In my last stream, I played minecraft with Cla--Dream, I mean Dream, and we had an agreement." He stops and takes a deep breath. He opens the facecam.

"Hi," He awkwardly says, his cheeks turning red. The comments starts to pour in. "So..yeah. Maid outfit, yay." George says in an uncheery voice. The comments were wild, if he was in a stage and his viewers were right in front of him, the whole place would be roaring. They'd be throwing money at George,  but the throwing money part was partly real, he was receiving hundreds of dollars per donation.

He opened minecraft, and with an awkward voice, "Today we'll be speed running the game. I didn't really plan out what will happen today," He says and creates a new world. While he was on with the basics, his phone rings. He pauses the game, smiles at the camera and excuses himself for a bit, but sees Nick's name so he just answers the call there.

"Hey Sap-"

"GET ON DISCORD, NOW." Nick cuts him off as he shouts at George st the end of the line and drops the call. George was a bit confused so he opens discord. Everyone was  there, in call, probably (and definitely) waiting for him.

"Hello?"

The sound could've busted George's eardrums. Everyone was talking at the same time; Nick, Alex, Jack, Tommy's excessive cursing, Bad and Ranboo telling them to stop cursing. Niki and Minx were fangirling, along with Eret. Typical bisexuals and pan. Karl was even moaning in the background. It was noisy.

"Damn Georgie you look good,"

"What the fuck George,"

"I knew he'd look good in a maid outfit."

"I swear when we meet we're gonna have seggs."

The last statement, by yours truly Alex, made everyone in the call laugh.

George felt something below twitch and vibrate. At first he couldn't tell if it was the vibrator against his cock or the dildo in his ass, but when the intensity got stronger, he was sure it was the one in his ass.

He tries not to make a sound or act weird, he's still smiling, (when inside he has a vibrating dildo shoved in his ass) and he nervously laughs. 'Fuck, Dream,' He says to himself.

"Can you stand up and show us the whole thing?" Niki requests, and this made George sweat. He nods and tries to stand up, but as soon as his knees were locked as he stood, the vibrators against his cock-ringed dick started vibrating. He chokes in a moan, turning around to show the camera his outfit.

"George, I swear to God, that Dream son of a bitch is lucky." Eret says in his deep voice. George's face flushes as he sits down. He covers his mouth, intentionally biting the skin of his finger as he sat down, he feels the dildo pushing in further, the tip now brushing against his prostate. He smiles awkwardly, swallowing in the spit stuck in his throat. It was hard, his dick was hard and so was the cold hard plastic inside him.

"I heard about that Dream, man, he's not gonna steal George from me." Alex comments making George sweat. His speculation was proven when both of the vibrators sped up a pace. They'd get higher whenever someone makes a comment about George.

"You better wear that when we meet up," Wilbur jokes, making everyone laugh with a delay. Well, discord delay. George goes along and nervously, acting like nothing was wrong with him. The big vibrating dildo inside him was brushing against his prostate and he was so close. He feels the knot in his stomach tighten. His eyes automatically close and his body loses its balance on his chair, but he was able to catch himself by placing his hands on the table to support himself. He props his elbows on the table and support his head using his hands. Due to the tight bound on his cock, he wasn't able to ejaculate, but he did have a dry orgasm. He feels his cock pulse and the wave after wave of pleasure runs through his veins. He bites the insides of his mouth to keep a sound from escaping his lips. After a few more seconds, the vibrations die down.

He hears his friends call out to him, asking him if he was okay because he suddenly got quiet. He internally panics, but mentally prepares himself. George looks up at the camera when he had calmed down. He smiles and acts like nothing happened.

"You okay, George?" Nick asks. George just nods his head and tells them not to worry.

"I'm okay, don't worry." He sighs. "It's just that I don't have the remote and the temperature of it is kinda cold and harsh, I need something warm right now."

Everyone was in confusion at what he said.