16

"I missed you." Dream whispers against George's ear as he takes the dildo out of George's hole. The way the flesh around it would stick to the plastic as he was pulling out made Dream hard. Well, harder--he was already hard when he was watching George's stream.

George whispers, "I missed you too," and tugs at the hem of Dream's hoodie. Dream gets the signal and takes it off. As soon as it was off of his body, George's hands wander off aimlessly somewhere at his chest and stomach. He'd never get tired touching those packed chest and abs.

They continue to kiss until every piece of clothing of Dream was out of the picture. Dream wanted to fuck George as he is in that maid outfit. It was one of the reasons why he got them for him in the first place. Maybe he does have a kink for it.

"I'm already stretched, please just put it in, Dream," George moans out in anticipation to which Dream smirks to.

Dream pushes George to spin him around so his back was facing him. The outfit was backless and the skirt was so short that it showed most of his thighs. He pushes George's hips closer to his and grinds his crotch on the plump shape of George's ass. George's back arches as his head rolls back and rests on Dream's chest. George spreads his legs apart and burries his knees on the mattress. Dream grabs George's hips as he aligns his hardened cock with George's hole. George whines at the contact and grinds his ass on Dream, moaning for Dream to move in.

Dream wasn't gonna be slow and gentle, his intention was to rile up George and fuck him without George being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. He wanted George to be sober so he'd remember everything.

George was about to let out a whine when Dream suddenly pushes in. He didn't even let George adjust to his size, as soon as he pushes in he pulls back out and slams in again. He starts off with a fast and hard pace, not letting George breathe. Dream grips George's hips that was covered by the silk cloth. Even when that part was clothed, George knew that it was going to leave marks.

George's hand moves and grips Dream's as his head rests on the crook of Dream's neck. Dream sees the open and unmarked neck of George, completely pale, waiting for him to paint it red and purple. He starts licking parts  of George's neck and sucks the skin. George moans out at the contact of Dream's tongue and lips on the skin of his neck.

Dream suddenly got tired of their position, and without pulling out, he pushes George so he was on all fours. He raises George's ass up and continues on fucking him.

Every thrust, the harsh sound of the contact of skin to skin resonates around the room, and because of the strong force of Dream's thrusts, the bed creaks along in time of his thrusts. Dream wasn't gonna let George walk around after this. Especially when it had been a week since he last touched him, whether be as Dream or as Clay.

Dream looks down at George, the way his ass was high up was arousing. The way George's face was looking to his left, his right cheek planted against the mattress. The way George was gripping the sheets whenever Dream would thrust in. The way George would moan out whenever Dream hits the right spots. The way the frilly maid dress would sway around whenever he thrusts in. The way most skin of George was open and exposed. It was fucking heaven for Dream. Seeing George helpless, moaning his own name and begging for more, in that short maid outfit, it was heaven for Dream. He'd do everything just to have this memory imprinted on his brain.

George felt high. He didn't take any drugs. He was riled up for a week without anyone to touch him. Every thrust, Dream's length would brush off against his prostate, making him close to his release at a fast pace. He could tell that Dream was about to release too, as time goes by his thrusts starts to get sloppy and out of rhythm.

"Dream, inside, please cum inside," George pleads with a whine stuck in his throat. Dream leans down to George's ear.

"You want me to cum inside? What, you want my babies?" The sweet talk was cringe, but it turned on George more. He was so close.

"Yes, want daddy Dream's babies," He moans out as his prostate was once again brushed against.

Dream bites George's neck as he cums, and George feels the pulse inside him with the liquid splurting against his insides. Dream pushed in so far and locked his hips in that position, the tip of his dick against George's prostate, making George splurt out on the sheets.

They were both panting and moaning each other's names.

As soon as Dream was done, he slips away from George and was about to pull out when George reaches from his back to stop Dream.

"No, stay inside.."

George has a cockwarming kink.

Or he just wants something inside him.

"Sure baby." Without pulling out, Dream carries George without pulling out and rests his back on the headrest. He sets George above him, making his legs wrap around his sides. He pulls George closer to his chest to rest his head above it. George snuggles close to Dream's chest.

"Are you okay, George?" Dream asks. He feels George nod his head.

"Yeah, it felt so good." Dream chuckles at his response.

"Sex with me is always good." He brags, and George looks up at him, glaring. Dream laughs. George sits up and continues to glare at Dream. George starts to trace the outline of Dream's chest and abs. Until he uses his palms to brush against Dream's skin.

"But admit it, sex with ME is always better," George unintentionally bites his lip to prevent him from smiling. Dream swallows the saliva that was suddenly stuck in his throat.

"Tell me, Dream," George pauses, he reaches for the lacey hem of the dress and pushes it up and grinds his ass on Dream's crotch, pushing the softening dick inside him deeper. "Do you like sleeping with me?" He says with guttural voice. Dream nods fast. "Do you like doing it with me?" George asks again, now placing his hands on his curves. Dream once again nods. George leans in to whisper at Dream's ears. "Do you like fucking me?" He whispers. Dream nods.

"Then fuck me." George leans away from Dream's ear and presses his hands on Dream's chest. "Fuck me, until I can't walk." He leans in towards Dream's face. "Until I can only moan your name," He leans in closer. "Until you're the only one I can think of," George says in a whisper. Their nose are now touching. It was dark and George couldn't see even when his eyes should've adjusted by now. George's hand moves upward, brushing against Dream's nipples and up to rest on his cheek. He tilts his head to the side and leans closer to plant a kiss, but before their lips could touch, he whispers,  "I love you, Dream."

Dream wasted no second. He pushes George and George's back hits the mattress. He slams his lips against George's and starts to kiss him hard but passionate. The kiss was full of emotion but hungry for more. Dream pushes his tongue in and makes contact with George's, as George wraps his arms around Dream's neck and his legs around Dream's hips. Dream starts thrusting in and out but it was slow unlike the first. They never let go of each other the entire night.