8

George wakes up to the pounding of George's bedroom door. He quickly stands up and puts on a pair of sweatpants, seeing that he was naked when he slept. He opens the door, revealing a Nick who was shouting at him.

Nick stops and observes George. Disheveled and bed hair, not wearing a shirt and just pants. Eyes barely open, telling him that he just got up. He sees George's small body covered in red and purple marks scattered all over his chest and neck. He even had bite marks on his chest and shoulders. His eyes widen at the sight. George looks at him as if he was crazy.

"GEORGE, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"And that was it." George says after explaining everything to Nick. Nick was silent the entire time, occasionally gasping at any exciting or shocking part that George tells.

"Dude, this Dream guy, he's fucking raping you or whatever. You're drunk and high, that doesn't give him the right to touch you!" Nick yells and George immediately shuts him.

"Sap, it's nothing like that. I gave consent. Besides, I kinda liked it.." George says and he blushes. Nick groans and covers his face in disbelief.

"Whatever you say, man. I just think that Clay is way better for you. I saw how he looked at you even when I was high," Nick explains, and George's eyes widen. "Whatever your choice is, I'll support you." Nick says as he stands up. He takes the camera from his bag and walks to the door. "I had the best sleep last night and I'm in the mood for a vlog. Come on, show me around." George smiles and they went out.

They spent the day by going from place to place while filming. George and Nick took turns when it comes to driving. They went to the mall to buy some items they found interesting, ate in some restaurants whenever they felt like it, taking turns in paying for anything. George had fun and so did Nick. They were definitely tired when they went home, but somehow,  Nick had convinced George to let him use his computer to stream and prank their fans. George wasn't in the mood to stream so George just stayed in the living room and scrolled on his phone. Occasionally, Nick would scream so loud while calling for George because the chat had begged for Nick to show George on cam. He basically dragged George and he just awkwardly said hi and left, cursing at Nick to never do that for the remaining duration of his stream.

George was just chilling in the living room, enjoying the leftover fries that they bought earlier that day. He heard the doorbell and walked towards the door. He opens it and sees Clay.

"O-Oh, hi Clay," George curses at himself for stuttering. Clay sees him and chuckles.

"Hey George, you look cute today," He casually says and waits for his reaction, he smirks when he sees George blush and clear his throat. "Do you wanna hang out?"

George nods but stops midway, "Yeah but,  Nick is on my computer right now, he's streaming. We can chill in the living room if you want." He says and moves aside to let Clay in.

They both sat next to each other, bodies stiff as fuck. They were chilling with their phones on, from time to time they'd show their phones to each other just for the other to see a meme they wanted to share. Whenever they would laugh they would move closer until George was laying his head on Clay's lap. Clay had his foot up resting on the couch while his other was on the floor, his lap was occupied by George's head. George's limbs was sprawled accross the couch. His head was right next to Clay's groin that he could feel him getting hard by the minute. He acts like he doesn't know anything and just lays there while he's on his phone. He could hear Clay's off rhythm and ragged breathing. Clay decides to drop his phone and look for something else to put his attention on because clearly, the phone wasn't helping.

He places his finger on George's hair, interlocking the locks on his fingers. George feels relaxed by this and also drops his phone, closing his eyes and feels the rough fingers on his scalp.

"Does that feel good, George?" Clay asks in a provocative tone. George hums in agreement, his eyes still closed.

"You know, I searched you up on social media. Your photos there and you in real life are nothing alike." Clay says. George opens his eyes and looks up at him. He sees Clay's jawline and features he never saw before. He actually had freckles splattered accross his face.

"Oh really?" George says and smirks. Clay lets out a chuckle and drops the topic. "I thought you and Nick were... A thing. When I saw you both yesterday."

George laughs loudly that Nick shouts at him from his bedroom. "Man, me and Nick? No way,"

"I just thought. He seems like a pretty cool guy, I wouldn't be surprised you actually dated him." George scoffs and lets his head roll to the side and closes his eyes. He was now facing Clay's crotch. Clay acts like it was nothing when in fact, deep inside, so fucking aroused that he just wants to free his erection and make George suck it, or fuck his throat.

George's hand slowly makes its way to his crotch and casually palms the growing erection under the sweatpants that Clay was wearing. He sits up and faces Clay, crawling closer to him. Clay looks away,  face flushed red, making George smirk and continue his movements. Clay was fucking aroused, and George knew that.

"What's this then, Clay?" George asks while going on his knees, his other hand going beside Clay and resting on the hand rest of the couch, trapping him in his inescapable cage. "Do you want me to do anything with it?" He asks in a normal tone, but to Clay it was fucking seductive and music to his ears. He slowly nods, still not making eye contact with George.

George smiles and slips his fingers on the hem of Clay's sweatpants, he brings them down to reveal Clay's hard and dripping dick. He smirks and takes it, his thumb tracing the tip, smearing the precum. He licks his lips and leans down on it. He licks the tip and looks up at Clay,  who was panting and and looking down at him. The sight of George licking his cock made him feel like he was about to release. He sees stars when George pushes the tip in his mouth, slowly pushing it further just where he can. George's hand slides his own pants down, revealing his ass and hardened dick. He pumps his own dick in time with his licks with Clay's. Clay's hand goes back to George's hair, slowly pushing his head down and slowly fuck his throat. George feels like gagging and focuses on not throwing up. Clay's head tilts back as he holds back a moan. He feels George moan, sending vibrations from his mouth to his dick, making him moan out, and at the same time Nick shouts from George's room. The two look at each other but just proceeds. George pushes it deeper in his throat, careful not to fuck up his vocal chords. Clay feels like he was in heaven. His mouth was heaven. He felt like he was about to burst and he lets out a moan and continuous grunts. George had already released before Clay, so he focuses on swallowing the salty liquid flowing in his mouth. George felt so high, just hearing Clay moan because of him sent him over the edge.

Clay sees George limp on the couch, face resting on his thigh and panting. He slid his limp cock back into his pants and aids George, making his back rest on his own chest while he reaches for the tissues on the coffee table. He wipes the saliva and cum on George's mouth while smiling at him.

"That felt good, baby." He says before planting a soft kiss on George's forehead. George smiles and looks away. Clay distracts himself and takes his phone while George does the same. Clay opens the camera app and snaps a few photos, snuggling his face on George's soft hair. George whines because he wasn't ready, so he does the same. He takes a photo of him snuggling at Clay's chest.

They hear Nick call for George's name, and before they could split away the door opens, revealing a Nick, wearing George's headphones, holding the camera pointed at the two who was scrambling around the couch to hide the evidence.

"Man calm down, I swear they didn't see anything, I was covering the camera before I opened the door," Nick explains while George was pacing around the room. Nick just ended the stream and George was panicking. He calmed down for a while before Clay left, kissing George when they were at the door, all while Nick was saying goodbye to the stream. But now, he was frantically checking his Twitter for any news about him.