He feels like he was being watched. He continues to rub at his dick and moans louder. He moves so he was on all fours, knees sinking on the bed, shoulders burried on the sheets, ass up high. His hand travels down to his groin, continuing to pleasure himself. His eyes close unconsciously and his other hand goes up rub his perked up and hard nipples. He moans more as he continues to rub both his nipple and his dick.  He feels so high and horny that he didn't mind the presence of another human in the room.

"You look so fucking pretty right now," George stops whatever he was doing and looks at the door wide open, a tall and muscular silhouette leaning against the frame of the door. George hears a muffled chuckle as he backs away until his back hit the headboard of the bed. The man walks closer to him and towers over George's small body. George looks up at him in fear. He might die at that moment. Just embarrassed that he might die and be found a few days later on his bed,  naked.

George sees that the man was wearing a mask that covers his entire face. It was a simple white mask with a smiley face drawn or painted on it. He feels himself getting harder at the sight of the man and he curses at his inner self. The masked man leans in and grabs George by the chin, forcing him to look at him. "What do you want to do, George?" The man asks, and through the small holes of his mask he eyes him from his face down to his neck and exposed chest. He licks his lips and stares at him hungrily.

"F-Fuck," George's voice stutters and squeaks. His pent up frustration eating him. He closes his eyes and pulls the man closer to him, forcefully lifting the mask up just enough for him to kiss him hard.

The masked man deepens the kiss, licking George's bottom lips and forcing his tongue in. George moans into his mouth, clearly enjoying his actions. George was pushed onto the bed as the masked man hovers above him. The masked man reaches for his pocket and pulls up a piece of cloth and wraps it around George's eyes, all without breaking the kiss. The hot make out session made George all hornier than when he was alone.

He feels both pain and pleasure fluttering around his stomach and his head. His mind was blank, and all he wanted was to cum. He couldn't think of what he was doing at that time so he just let the man do the work. The masked man raises his hips up, wrapping his  thin legs around his waist. They continue to kiss while George places his hands around the man's torso, feeling every single muscle he has. If he could only see, he'd be drooling at what he should be seeing instead of feeling. He reaches for the hem of the man's hoodie and pushes it up, breaking away for a moment before smashing their lips once again.

The masked man breaks the kiss and places his fingers at George's lips, and whispers into his ear, "Suck." and George happily complies. He licks, sucks and coats the longs fingers that was on his lips and makes sure to have every finger laid out to him, covered in his saliva. He can feel him smirking on him, it was painfully obvious even when he couldn't see through the blindfold, let alone through his mask.

George feels a hand ghosting down on his ass, moaning as the wet fingers come in contact with his skin. The fingers encircle his rim before slowly pushes in.

It wasn't painful, in fact he felt so high he could cum the moment the finger went in. He moans louder and gets cut off when he felt lips slamming against his. The two of them were fighting with their tongues, mixing saliva, a bit of biting and all that. George felt like he was on clouds. Whoever this was, he's fucking amazing at kissing.  He could never have enough of his lips. He felt like he needed his lips against his own just so he could breathe. He'd die if those lips leave his own. This man was just so good at kissing.

So good, that he didn't feel the third finger intruding his hole. He moans in delight when the man's fingers make contact with his hard and perked up nipples. "ah-Hey," George calls when he pulls away for air. "It's just a Dream, don't worry. Call me Dream." that husky voice that got him hard just rendered in his ear, processing in his brain. He moans, head whipping back at the intense pleasure. White sprays out of his dick, dirtying the sheets, his chest, and the man in front of him.