24

"Well, and that concludes our stream for today." George says. Alex was next to him, spinning around on his chair.

It was a fun stream. Alex and George were shouting the entire time. They played minecraft while in a call with Nick and the others. They took turns on playing, and while the other was on the game, the other reads chat and donos and keeps the conversation going. Clay stayed out of frame but would constantly show up whenever George calls him. Now they were being open aboyt their relationship and they admitted that they were dating.

It was now 9 in the evening and the three had their dinner together. Alex excused himself and went to bed, telling the couple that he was tired. Tired of watching the two flirt right in front of him.

George was getting ready for bed. He walks towards the bathroom to do his skincare routine because that's where he kept his items. What, you think George has that face like it was a gift from God? Of course he has to do something to keep it pretty. Keeping it that way to scare off the most beautiful women to shame is what George lives for.

George opens the door and sees Clay in the glass-walled showers, body in show. Clay's eyes were closed as he feels the cold water running on his skin. His head whips towards the direction of the door when it suddenly shuts, showing George staring at his body.

Clay smirks and opens the door and reaches for George's hand. George was in a trance when he takes Clay's hand. Suddenly he was pulled into the shower, his clothes getting wet. Clay reaches for the hem of George's shirt and tugs it away from george's body.

Clay was taller compared to George. George didn't even reach Clay's shoulders. But he does when he stands on his tip toes and pulls Clay for a deep kiss. Clay leans down and grabs George's waist and pulls him in closer to deepen the kiss. George wraps his arms around Clay's neck as they continue to make out under the cold water.

George pulls away and bends over to take off his pants only to throw them somewhere. He gets on his knees in front of Clay and eyes the hardening cock in front of him. He looks up to Clay for permission and Clay nods. He takes the dick in his hands and starts caressing it. The heat from George's hands travels to the skin of Clay's dick that made Clay's head whip back and his eyes automatically close. George lean closer and starts licking the tip. He knows Clay loves it when he licks the tip, tasting the precum that was forming. Clay's hand travel to George's hair, tugging at the dark curls.

"Fuck," Clay curses. George takes this as a sign to put it in his mouth. He opens his lips, tongue resting on his mouth, ready to welcome the hard and wet length in his hands. He starts sucking and slowly pushes it further just where he could handle it. Halfway.

"You look so fucking pretty right now," Clay compliments. He slowly tugs at George's hair and pulls him to fuck into George's mouth.

George was forced to gag on Clay's cock. It was big and long, he wasn't even close to the base. He moans and the vibrations from his throat made Clay push George's head more on his dick.

George runs his hand on Clay's stomach, he feels the defined muscles. He looks up and sees Clay with his head tilted to the side, eyes closed, teeth biting his lips to keep the noises low. George smirks, an idea just popped into his head. He starts swallowing the saliva in his mouth while slowly sucking on the dick in his mouth. Clay moans out and pushes George down further, and George's eyes widen.

He pulls away and his hand goes directly to his mouth. Clay looks down on George and a worried look plastered on his face as soon as he realized what he did.

"Fuck, I'm sorry George," He apologizes. George uses Clay as support and stands up.

"Are you okay? I shouldn't have done that," Clay sadly says. George smiles at him and wraps his arms around Clay's neck, and Clay's arms travel down to George's neck. The two go back to making out, crotches begin to grind while they were wet under the shower.

"Do it already," George whines into Clay's mouth. George felt Clay smirk.

Clay spins George around so he was facing the wall where the shower was. He pushes George's chest on the cold tiled wall and pulls George's waist back. He grinds his crotch on George's ass. George feels the hard length on his skin, it was hot and he was horny.

"Beg, baby," Clay whispers on George's ear. George moans as he feels the tip brushing against his entrance.

"Just fuck me already." He whines.

"I can't hear you," Clay mocks. George tilts his head back and grinds his ass on Clay.

"I swear, Clay, if you don't put that fat dick in I will fucking chop it off-" George warns, but he was cut off when he felt the tip pushing in. Clay didn't even stop halfway, he just pushed the whole thing in.

"Fuuuuuck," George moans. Clay could feel George tighten around him and that alone made him feel like releasing.

"Fuck baby, I think I'm gonna cum," Clay grunts.

"If you cum in two minutes I'm gonna make fun of you starting now." George says in a mocking manner.

Clay's eyebrows knit together. A challenge accepted by yours truly, Clay.