21

The nearest convenience store was just a 20 minute walk. George walks out of his apartment and sees Clay, still sitting, but this time next to his door. Clay stands up.

"Do you... Wanna come with me to the store?" George says, unsure of his decision. Clay smiles at him and nods.

They got out of the apartment building and started walking side by side.

"George," Clay starts. "I'm sorry. I really am."

"You should be." George says and looks away.

"I-... What I did was wrong, I know. And I want to make it up to you. Just tell me what you want me to do," Clay stutters. George looks at him and their eyes met.

"I was hurt, you know." George confesses.

"I know, and I'm sorry. Really." Clay sadly states.

"What I felt for you, the real you, it was real. I never thought I was capable of actually falling for someone. While the other you..." George pauses. "Dream. I also liked him, but I only felt sexual with him. But still..."

Clay understood what George was saying and he felt bad for what he did to him..

"He only shows up when I'm high. With the drugs." George felt a shiver down his spine. Clay saw him shake a bit and noticed tjat George was only wearing a thin sweatshirt. He takes off his own jacket and hangs it on George's shoulders. George looks away to hide the blush in his cheeks.

"I like you a lot, Clay. But Dream-- Ugh, I'm so dumb, I never thought of anything weird between the two of you." George shrugs and shakes his head. He hears Clay laugh wholeheartedly.

"Heck, I slept with the both of you and I never even realized the same dick that went in me." George shamelessly rants. It was kind of late at night so there weren't much people around. Clay continues to laugh.

George stops walking and stands in front of Clay.

"But I missed you. Really. And I... forgive you." George stands on his tip toes to reach Clay's lips, only to plant a small and quick kiss. He turns around and starts walking, leaving Clay dumbfounded.

"G-George?! Are you really?" Clay shouts as he runs up to George.

Clay and George both arrive in the apartment building a few minutes early than the estimated time because they were running, chasing after each other. Clay begs George to join their drinking party, not really a party but a small celebration nonetheless. George tells him to rest and sleep and they'd talk in the morning. Clay, not wanting to anger George after just a few moments of making up, obeys George's orders and goes back to his own apartment room. Before he let George go back to his room though, he lets himself feast on George's lips. It took willpower for George to push Clay away before it escalated to a heated make out session, or worse. (Clay ends up fucking George against George's own apartment door, where they were out in the open. Which "might" happen in a few chapters;))

"Damn George, you really took your time out there," Alex jokes. George sets the cans down on the kitchen counter while Alex takes out the chips out of the pantry.

"Clay and I... Kind of made up."

The sound of plastic hitting the floor resonated in the room. George rushes to where Alex was, only to see him with a few bags of chips that fell on him. George whips out his phone and takes a quick photo before helping Alex with the cleaning.

"Well, great for the both of you." Alex awkwardly says as they both settled on the couch with drinks and food in front of them.

George doesn't say a word as he composes a tweet with the picture he took with Alex.

As soon as George drops his phone, Alex's beeps.

"Look, I found a cat in my pantry, naughty cat <33" with a photo of Alex holding a few bags of chips and the others on the floor.

"You motherfucker," Alex exclaims as George laughs.

"What, you look cute there," George says in between laughs.

Alex looks away to hide the blush on his cheeks and ears, as he opens a can and starts chugging it.