It was 1 in the afternoon. George wakes up to the cold of the room and the blinding lights from the sun that goes through his thin curtains. He really needs to change those.

George realizes that he was naked and panics. He sees his discarded clothes on the floor. He looks for signs of another possible person who was in his room. The sheets next to him were straightened, and George knows that he doesn't move much when he sleeps so he sighs in relief. He stands up, feeling the ache of his back, and sees that he really was naked, without underwear. He sees the marks all over his body. Bite marks on his chest, trailing down to his inner thighs, along with some hickeys that was so dark it was almost purple.

George runs to his bathroom.

He almost tripped in the process, but when he reached the bathroom, he checks himself in the mirror and his eyes widen at what he sees.

His hands trail down on where the marks was left, his neck was decorated with purple hickeys that he knows will stay there for a while because of how dark they were. Bite marks everywhere. On his neck, his shoulder,  his chest. Some of the bite marks had wounds that had blood that dried on his skin. His body was aching, especially his back and his ass. He felt like something was shoved in him and was just left there.

Memories flash back into his mind. How he was wrapping his arms around a man's neck and his legs around his waist. How he was crying and begging for more. How he felt so full even after going at it for so many times. How he hardens even after minutes of just releasing. How loud he was when he was moaning in pleasure. How he sucked the long, thick and hard dick in his hands. How he got on top of another man, moving up and down, riding him while moaning his name and trailing his hands on those packs of abs.  How deep was that man's voice that keeps ringing in his ear, he couldn't forget that one.
He remembers fragments of those events. However, everything was black, and he remembers that he was blindfolded. His hands rest on the sink as he leans on it while looking down.

Dream.

It wasn't a dream.

George tried to ignore the ache in his body and just moves on and takes a shower.

Even if it was blurry, George had remembered fragments of the events the previous night. He didn't see Dream's face, but he remembers the white mask of his, painted with a smiley face with uneven eyes, the other slightly higher than the other. Even if George spent the entire day remembering how many times he came that night, he'd need and entire week just to remember.

He remembered how he was so fucking horny and needy for Dream's touch. He couldn't get him out of his mind.

He remembers when Clay gave him a pill and left. When he started feeling high and hot, that was when Dream came and helped him relieve.

Weird.

Who the fuck is Dream?

George spent the entire afternoon until evening just slouching around his apartment.  His body was sore, especially his back. When dinner time came, he decided to force himself and drive to the nearest fast food place and buy lots of food. He intends to stay up late, binge eat while watching movies or playing games.

He takes his car keys, phone and wallet an prepares to walk out. As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by a man standing there, hand reaching out to the doorbell, about to ring it.

"Clay?"

"George?"

The two called at the same time. George felt his face heat up and looks down. "Can I help you or something?"

Clay starts shaking. He feels himself sweating bullets and how he stutters gave him away. He didn't plan out the conversation at this point. "I was just wondering, i-if you're okay, I didn't see you all morning and afternoon." He scratches the back of his head.

George smiles at him and moves out of the door while saying, "Thanks for the concern but I'm good." He locks the door, and while he was, Clay looks over at George's figure. He sees the marks on his neck, some were hidden by his hoodie. The red and purple marks. Clay fucking smirks. "Are you going somewhere?" George nods as he walks away. It was rude, but he wasn't in the mood to talk, he had a lot of things in his mind at the moment.

"Can I come?" Clay asks, and George looks at him. He debates on whether he should let Clay come or not, but the man was irresistible. George nods, walking away, a Clay in tow.

The drive was silent. Clay noticed how George wasn't talking since they got in the car, so he didn't say shit. George's phone, which was resting on the phone stand, started ringing. The name "Big Q <3" flashed on the screen. Clay sees his phone and hears it going off and he looks at George. Clay reaches for the phone and takes it, answers the call and places it near George's ear.

"You're fucking cheating on me George, Nick is going there in a few days and will stay there for a week." The man from the other line goes rants, and George sighs in annoyance. He looks at Clay and takes the phone.

"Alex, come on. We promised the fans that we would meet." Clay looks away from George, as if it would give them privacy.

"Yeah, well, I'm going there as well," Alex says in his usual childishness, and drops the call.

George sighs again. Alex hasn't talked to him in months because he had to work for his law school and shit, and they didn't talk about it much because they ended it in bad terms. Sometimes they would talk but only for a few minutes. It was as if they were ghosting each other. Alex and George had never met in real life. Never. And the fact that George and Nick are going to, probably--definitely upset Alex. They knew each other even before George met Nick. They just couldn't meet up because Alex was from Mexico, and they both didn't have time.

"Big Q? With a heart? Was that your sugar daddy?" Clay jokes and George lets out a chuckle. "No, what the heck, Clay? He's a close friend."

They both dropepd the topic as soon as they arrived at a fast food chain. Clay insisted on paying, and since George didn't have the energy to argue, he just let him. They were eating while driving, occasionally, Clay would feed George since he couldn't do it himself. The gesture was cute, but it was a bit traumatising because the last time Clay was feeding George, he had a boner. He forces himself to think of it as a non sexual thing, when in fact it was.

When they arrived at George's apartment, George invited Clay to chill in the living room. They just ate while watching random movies they could find on Netflix. It was a peaceful night. When they got bored of movies, they told random stories they could share. Clay's company really weighted off the thoughts of George. Even when Clay was there, George was able to have fun even when he intended to spend that night alone.

The next day, George decided to clean up the place because Nick's arrival will be in a few days. He was getting really excited and all. He totally forgot about other things. He was about to meet one of his best friends, after all.