13

A few days after George went live, he's constantly been in calls with his friends. The grand meet up has been drilling his head, and the excitement had him forget everything else, including Clay and Dream. Clay didn't visit him--fuck, even text or call him. They lived right next to each other, but they had no contact for five fucking days. George didn't mind, it was his fault in the first place. He was having too much fun with his friends, always lurking at someone's stream.  He was mostly in call with Alex, since Nick was busy clearing his schedule for the next month. Alex had all the time in his hands and he always had time for George. Alex, filled the void inside George, all while Clay wasn't around.

A few days without Clay to touch him was sexually riling up George. It was torture and he doesn't know how long he will last. There was no hope for Dream, too. That night when George took a pill, Dream was supposed to show up. But he didn't. And George was missing him like crazy.

It was now 7 p.m. and George is now cooking dinner. He was in a call with Alex, and Alex was streaming. They'd randomly talk about almost anything, ocassionally dropping hints about their grand meet up.

"You guys have to look forward to it. It'll be in a few weeks," Alex says. George forces a laugh, "Yeah, it's taking a lot of planning but we'll manage. I'm looking forward to it."

A knock on the door interrupted the two. George excuses himself and turns off the stove, since the food was already cooked. He walks towards the door and opens it, revealing a man in a uniform.

"A delivery to... Mr. George Davidson?" The man asks, reading George's name form the giant box. George raises his eyebrow and signs the paper handed to him. Who could've sent him this package?

The giant box really had some weight to it. It was massive. George kinda wished that it was a new pc. He pushes the box and leaves it on the living room and goes back to the kitchen to tell Alex what happened.

"Quackity, someone sent me a package." Alex coos and teases George, "Open it right now, man. We wanna see." George goes back to the living room with a knife. He turns on his camera, not minding how he looked like at the moment. He sets the camera down on the table, making sure that it had a good angle. He stabs the box where the tape was, and slashes it across. Quackity cheers, shouting at George to "go and get it". Whatever the fuck that means.

George opens the box and sees a plastic covered thing, it was flat but thick. He moves the box aside and rips it apart, and he was greeted by a black and white cloth. George takes it and shows it on the camera, unfolding it. His cheeks flush red.

A fucking. Maid. Outfit.

It didn't stop with just the thin straps, frilly and lacey top, it was a fucking dress with all of these laces around. And it was short, too, maybe a few inches above his knees. A few pieces drops, and it was a choker, cat ears and a tail.

George drops the maid outfit and takes his phone, screaming, "I'll talk to you later, Quackity, bye!" He ends the call. George goes back to the box and rummages through its contents. All of which were covered by black plastic. He takes one and it was a box, he rips the plastic off and sees an image of what was inside. A dildo.

George was fucking thankful that he dropped the call, or else Alex would be screaming at him and shit. He opens the rest of the contents, it consisted of more dildos with different features, vibrators of different shapes and sizes, anal beads and butt plugs with different sizes and colors, ropes, chokers, and more. There were more bags, but he just assumed they were costumes because it was the same with the maid outfit, laid out thick and flat.

At the bottom of the box, there was a paper.

"Clean everything first before you use them. I want you to stream tomorrow and use one of these. Put all the remotes of what you'll be using in a box and leave it outside your door 5 minutes before you stream. Don't disappoint me."

George flips the paper and sees more words written on it.

"Hope you like them, baby.

-Dream."

That night, George spent the entire night deciding on whether he should use the toys at that moment or not. He wanted to test if he could take them, also stretch himself a bit so it won't hurt much when he's using the toys. George decided, fuck it, he was horny, it's been days since Clay touched him and he's fucking horny. It was his first time using an adult toy, so he was kind of nervous. As Dream had instructed, he cleaned everything first, sanitizing the shit out of those. Who knows where those toys had been.

George felt nothing. He was merely horny and riled up. Sure he was able to ejaculate for the umpteenth time by himself. But it was nothing alike when he was with Clay. The toys were cold, and it didn't make him feel better, just sexually satisfied. George's mind was all over the place, imagining Clay or Dream fucking him, instead of the plastic toy inside him. But thanks to the toys, he was able to relieve himself. Also, he found out he has a edging kink by accident.