23

Alex pulls George in as he gently lays his lips against George's. It was as if all of the alcohol left his system. He closes his eyes and deepens the kiss, tilting his head to thw side to taste George's lips more. It felt so real but wrong.

He gently pulls away and George's body was limp, George's body fell slump on the couch. His head hitting the soft material, limbs sprawled on the arm rest and on the floor.

Alex chuckles and stands up. He crouches down and carries George to his bedroom. George may be taller than Alex by a few inches but he was way lighter than Alex. He settles George and covers his body with the blanket. Before he left the room, he made sure to turn the lights off. He looks back at the resting angel on the bed, and hearing his soft and small snores, he smiles and closes the door.

Alex starts cleaning up the empty cans on the floor and on the table. After he was done, he goes to the room that George had prepared for him and goes outside.

George wakes up and notices that he was in bed. How did he get there, he wonders. He remembers he was in the living room with Alex, getting drunk with all these cans of beer around them.

George doesn't remember anything after that.

He just hopes he didn't do anything weird to Alex. Or said anything dumb.

George gets out of bed, his head aching a bit due to the hangover. He regrets drinking too much and causing Alex the trouble to make him carry him to his bed. But he didn't regret having fun and spending time with Alex.

He walks out of his room and sees Alex's back, seated on one of the chairs on the dining table, looking down, probably on his phone. He notices a familiar figure, its back facing him, cooking something on the stove. He slowly walks towards Alex and pats him in the back and whispers a small "Good morning.".

George wraps his arms around Clay's waist as he stands on his tip toes to burry his face on Clay's neck. Clay was startled a bit but softens when he realized it was George. He reaches for his back and pats George's head.

"Good morning handsome," George greets. Clay chuckles.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" Clay asks, and he feels George shake his head. He follows up a question, "Aw, why not?"

George sighs and he pouts. And with a sad voice, he whispers, "You didn't sleep next to me," A lie. George fucking fell asleep on the couch because he couldn't handle his alcohol well. His back would've been in pain if it weren't for Alex who carried him to his bedroom.

"I'll make it up to you, baby. Do you wanna eat now?" He asks, and George nods again.

The two were interrupted by Alex who shouted, "CAN I EAT NOW?"

The three ate in--no, not silence. George and Alex were bickering for the entirety of their meal. They were fighting over the soup that Clay made. In the end, they just split it into two. Alex swore he almost gagged when Clay was spoonfeeding George.

After their breakfast, Clay insisted on cleaning the dishes. Alex and George waited for him in the living room, slouching on the couch. George scrolls through his phone. He sees a video tagged with him.

"I did not sign up for this, CAN I JUST EAT BREAKFAST NOW" The caption. It was a video of him, back facing the camera, hands wrapped around a taller male in front of him. Clay was reaching to his back to pet George's head. He opens the thread and sees a reply of Quackity, saying "HEKP HE'S SPOONFEEDING GEORGE IN FORNT OF ME IM GONNA VOMIR" which was clearly typed in a rush, seeing how many typos there were.

"Quackity what the fuck, " George says.

"What the fuck it is, you're trending, again," Alex laughs and shows his ohone to George. And low and behold, #1 trending, #DreamNotFound.

"What the fuck is Dream Not Found?" George says in confusion.

"That my friend, is your ship name. And ya can't do nothing about it." Alex laughs maniacally. George scrunches his nose and his eyebrows meets.

Clay was done with the dishes, and he witnesses yet another argument between the two. So he walks in the living room and says,

"Why don't you two just stream?"