20

"What do you want." It was more of a command rather than a question.

Clay's throat was dry but he forces himself to speak. It may be his last chance to tall to George and he wasn't gonna waste it.

"I was gonna tell you, I promise."

George can hear how emotional Clay was getting with the crack in his voice and how he was speaking. He felt his heart crack at how Clay looked and sounded.

"When were you planning to? When you've completely fooled me?!" George whispers but Clay could tell he was mad. "I spent days figuring out and sorting my feelings, thinking I would have to choose someone in the end." He looks up at Clay and stares into his eyes.

Clay sees how George had started crying, he leans in close and wipes his tears away.

"A-And I feel played. I feel so dumb knowing you, Clay, and Dream, are the same person." George's voice cracks and stutters. He takes a deep breath as he tries to calm himself.

"I'll give you a chance to talk but not now. I'll let you know when you can." He slaps Clay's hand away from his face. Clay gives him a sad smile. George was about to turn his back on him when Clay wraps his arms around George, pulling him in for a tight hug.

Clay remembers how small and warm George was against him. He burries his face in George's neck, reminiscing how George smelled like baby powder. And he still does. George lets Clay for now. When Clay lets him go, Clay caresses George's face and slowly leans in. Again, George just lets him.

Clay sees George close his eyes as he leans in and closes the gap between them. The kiss wasn't anything close to making out like they used to. It was full of emotion. Full of passion. How they missed each other. Clay gently grabs George's jaw to pull him in closer and deepen the kiss.

George missed this. He fucking missed kissing Clay. He missed how warm his lips were against his own.

"So we're streaming tomorrow right?" George breaks the silence. He was now with Alex in the dining room, eating dinner with him. Alex hasn't spoken a word since he got in George's apartment.

"Yeah, of course," Alex awkwardly says and quickly takes a sip of water.

"Quackity, look, I don't know how it suddenly got awkward but please. Let's not ruin our week together. Do you wanna drink?" George rambles.

Alex smiles at him. "Sure. Why not."

George continued eating and that's where they both started to get noisy. It was as if nothing happened. Alex would start making jokes, inappropriate or not, it made George laugh hard.

"What did you and Sapnap do while he was here?" Alex asks and eats a spoonful of his food.

"Nothing much. We also drank the night he got here." George remembers. Ah, that night was crazy. They did drugs and all, but of course he couldn't tell Alex that.

"Mhmm, anything else?"

"We just played around, we streamed together using a spare computer, I showed him around, we did some vlogs and filmed, you know."

Alex hums. Alex acts dumb like he doesn't know what George and Nick did. Something that George didn't mention.

After they finished dinner, Alex insisted on going with out with George to buy the drinks. But George knew that Alex was tired so he didn't budge. Besides, it was a perfect opportunity for George and Clay to talk.