Then I heard

Lucas's POV
I was still looking for Corey. I was walking round to the front of the hospital to look in the café, there was so many people there. Newborn babies with there mothers, poorly children being pushed round, upset family members hoping for the best for their loved ones.
I dodged my way through to the café. Looked round at the tables.
No Corey.
I sat down at a table, I was just looking round, getting a bit of fresh air and whist I was doing this I didn't realise a young waitress was trying to grab my attention to order.
"Sir??...hell...hello?"
I finally snapped out from my midday daydream and looked at the young lady.
She looked Barry much like Riley... But smaller.
"Sss... Sorry!" I stuttered with amazement.
"What would you like to order?" She snapped back.
"Mmm. Just a coffee please." I said out of the blue."
It took a few minutes for my coffee to arrive. I didn't even what a coffee really. I wasn't really thirty. But I had it now so couldn't complain really could I?" I drank the coffee and enjoyed quiet a lot actually. But then I relined why I was here. To find Corey.

I wondered back to the room having my final look for Corey. Still couldn't find him.
I went back into Riley's room. Everything was quiet. Topenga was sat on a seat in the corner of the room. Riley was asleep. Corey was sitting with Topenga. I strolled to the centre of the room.
Then I heard...

A cry...

A baby's cry...

I looked at Topenga
She pointed to the corner of the room.

Slowly I made my way o where Topenga signalled.

A baby.