Memories

The locket Lucas gave me is beautiful yet the memories it brings back are spectacular. Later on that evening once Lucas left I shown the locket to my parents. It brought a tear to my mum's eye from thinking of how close myself and Miya were. It's a shame we're not in contact still. She helped me out with millions. Fears, problems, troubles, she was always by my side and always stood by me.
And then there was Farkle. Well... He was... He was Farkle. Only the words Funny, childish and sweet could describe Farkle. He had a crush on both myself and Miya which was funny because the both of us were completely different from one another, also even he knew he didn't have a chance with either one of us anyway.

I couldn't take the locket off because I loved it so much. It was like it was permanently attached to my body.

I marched up the stairs and went into the family bathroom to start running my bath. I lit a vanilla scented candle and placed it on the bath. Tired my hair up in a bun to ensure it wouldn't get wet.

I was in the bath for around 36 minutes, once I finally finished in the bath I got in my silk jammies. I sat on the window bench in my room, it felt like it was shrinking as the years went on.
It reminded me more of how much Miya really meant to me. Almost every night I could recall we were both sitting next to one another looking out the window, talking about what we'd faced earlier in the day. It made me also think about how much I love Lucas. 💖