That was it...

The week flew by just like the last one did. No more college. A break. London. I had decided I didn't want to go to London after all. But in actual fact, I was going to going, because I hadn't said anything to stop myself from going.
It was 8 o'clock, half an house before Lucas was coming to pick me up. I was too worried to say I didn't want to go.
I was all dressed and ready waiting to go, my suitcase by the door, my teeth all clean and my hair tied back.
I was sat on the couch having a full on speech from my parent. Well from my mum. My dad still had nothing to say.

"And Riley, you promise us.. Me that you'll do everything Lucas's parents say and remember your manors..."
I'd heard all this before. I was looking at my mother... Pretending to listen.
"And please don't stay up too late. Just make us proud. Do what's right" once my mother had finished she lonnngggg... Speech I had 15 minutes before I was going.
"And Riley. Here's a picture of me, so when you see the queen you can give her the picture and tell her all about me and Mr Googly!" He handed me the picture and told me to look after it. I placed it in the pocket of my suitcase.
"It's Lucas!" Lucas wanted me to allow him in, I pressed the button then lounged back on the couch. Lucas was up within seconds this time. Auggie answered the door for Lucas. Me parent were sitting facing me on the other side on the coffee table. Giving me another lecture, this time surprisingly, I was paying attention.
"Riley just remember, myself and your dad will always love you, we love you from the bottom of our hearts. Ring us everyday, do you hear me?"
"Yes mum I hear you"
My dad was nodding all through my mums last lecture.
And Auggie was waiting pleadingly for my mum to finish.
"Mummy. Do you love me from the bottom of your heart too?"
"Of course honey! We lover you both!"
"But you love me more?" He was being a bit too cheeky now!
"We love you both equally sweetie!" My mum said to Auggie.

When it came to saying goodbye, that's then the truth came out.
"Goodbye sweetie, I love you!!" My mum said whist hugging me tightly
"I.. Love you too mum."
Then it came to Auggie
"Riley..."
I thought he was going to say he loves me too... I was wrong.
"Riley... Remember to tell the queen all about meeee!!"
"I will Augs! But give me a hug!"
I picked him up and he wrapped his legs round me whilst I hugged him

Then my farther.
"Bye Riley. Have fun. Be good. And remember your my little princes and I love you!" If he was trying trying make me feel bad on him... Then it worked.
"I... I. I don't want to go!" I said whist facing my dad.
"Riley. What do you mean?" He said with disappointment and commission.
"Thought you were really looking forward to going?"
"I was. But then I had second thoughts and now I don't want to go! I want to stay here. With you."
My dad then sighed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the hall way.

"Riley. You are my little princess and I do love you, which is why I want you to go. I've always told you, Make the world your own. This is your perfect chance, with a... Almost... Perfect guy..." This part made me smile, almost perfect? He wanted to say perfect I know he did but he just couldn't say that... Not yet anyway "Go have fun. Make the world your own." He said before hugging me again.

Then he lead me back out to the living room, where Lucas was awaiting for me. I walked over to Lucas and he grabbed my hand. "Have fun the pair of you, don't forget to ring us! " my dad said "Look after one another" my mum said
"Don't forget to tell the queen about me!" Auggie said!
"Don't worry Mr, Mrs Mathews, Auggie, she's in good hands." Lucas said before shaking my further's hand. Then saluting before we both exited. That was it. I'm going to London.