"You ready?"

I think I ate my sweet pizza wayyyyy too fast, we got into the car and I began to have tummy ache!

"We going back to your house?" I asked a stupid question!
"Yeah. For a second we are"
I was confused
"For a second?"
He nodded

I left it and waited until we got to his house to find out what was going on.

We got in and Lucas's parents were sat in the living room.
They were talking about something when we walked through the door, when we walked through the room and passed then they stopped talking and stared at us. This made me think they were talking about us?

We'd gotten into Lucas's room, he was rushing around. Looked as though he was panicking, trying to get something done. Quickly.
"Dang it!" He burst out with
"Where is it?"
What you looking for Lucas?"
I stood looking right at him
"My gym bag"
I looked at the end of his bed.
Looked at Lucas.
Walked over to the bag. stood right next to the bag. Put my hands on my hips and stared right at Lucas.
He looked at me. And smiled.
"Girls. So good at finding things!"
I laughed at little at him and his silliness.
Then sat down in Lucas's bed.
"Don't sit down!" He snapped.
"Why?" I asked
"Help!" He said
"What u'a doing?" I still hadn't had a clue what he was up to
"Just get all the clothes you've brought." He said whilst hurrying to get his stuff in the bag.
Mo gathered all my belongings and say back down.
"Ready?" Lucas asked.
I nodded.
He grabbed all our belongings and we made our way downstairs.
He poked his head through the door to the living room to check if his parents were still sitting there. They weren't. We hurried down the second set of stairs and out of the house.