He sat there eating his breackfast with a guilty look on his face

Riley POV

Lucas had gone back home and there was a defining silence running through the house.
My mum wouldn't talk to my dad, my dad wouldn't talk to me, I wouldn't talk to him. I was still say on my window seat, thinking about what I was going to do. My mum walks in my room and doesn't say anything. She walks in a a bright pink suitcase. She opens the suitcase and lays it down on my bed. Opens my wardrobe gets out my dresses and my jumpsuits, folds them up and places them carefully in the case. She then goes into my cabinet and get out my underwear, gets out my tights and a few tops and genes. Pleases them into my suitcase. She then zips up the suitcase and walks out from my room.

She'd packed my clothes to go to London. I hadn't told her I've been having second thoughts about going so I was still going according to her.

The next day stated fresh, my mum was talking to me dad, my dad was talking to me and I was talking to him.

"Morning Riley" my farther said to me when I came to the table for breakfast
"Hi" I snapped back
"You alright?" He questioned me. I don't like it when he questions me.
"Yes. I'm fine. Are you ok?"
"You know how I feel. But other than that I'm good" he said back snidely
"Cory!" My mum shouted whist giving a dethroning stare.
"Sorry. Riley. Topenga." My dad muttered
"Hey. What about me! Aren't you sorry to me too?" Auggie said jokingly
We all smiled
"Sorry Augs" my dad said with a lighter spirit.

My mum was just about to sit down after making the breakfast and handing the plates out when the door bell rang. "It's Lucas" Lucas said through out guest caller from downstairs, she ran over to the door and pressed the button to let him in.
Ever since Miya had moved away Lucas always came to take me to college.
Within a minute or two Lucas was sitting next to me on the table again like last night.
"You all packed for next week then Ri?" Lucas asked
"Yeeeee, mum packed for my yesterday" I replied
"Great, so we're all set then" he said with excitement. This made me feel scared, he seemed so excited to be going with me. What If I said no to going?
I carried on as normal eating my breakfast.
"What time will you be leaving on Saturday Lucas?" My mum asked.
"We normally leave around 9 am so I'll be picking Riley up at about 8.30 am if that's alright?"
"That's amazing Lucas" my mother replied whilst nodding.
My dad just sat there eating his breakfast with a guilty look on his face.
I didn't want to say anything about it though, it could of only made things worse if I did.