True love

It was just me and Lucas left in the room. I didn't know what to do, never mind what was going on. I just looked into Lucas's eyes.
"You alright?" He questioned
"I dunno..." I paused
"...Yeah think so" I continued
He looked to the floor, then flooded back at me.
"Don't worry, it'll be fine"
I gripped Lucas's hand with nerves. He pulled my into him, wrapped his arms round my to give me a hug.

Topenga's POV

I walked after Cory, he went into our room and was lay in our bed.
"Why did you just do that? I said with frustration
He didn't say anything.
"Don't you want her to be happy?" I needed to sort this out and fast!
He still didn't say anything.
"Cory!" I got annoyed at this point!
Cory sat up from the bed and looked at me.
"I want to be happy Topenga, she's just been away for two days. Now she wants to go away to London!" He said disappointingly.
"She needs to see different things Cory, she needs to be more free, it'll do her good!"
"Topenga. You don't get it. She's my daughter. My princess. I don't want her to go! I don't want her to grow up too fast!" He had a point. But I had a better one.
"Cory. Our daughter had found love. True love. Do you remember doing that. Remember how that feels?"
He was speechless.
I walked back out from talking to Cory, I was on my way to see how Riley and Lucas were doing, when I stopes, peered my head round the corner of the door frame. Should I have seen it?

...Riley and Lucas kissing. Riley had her hands round Lucas's neck whilst Lucas had his hands on her bottom... That was the first time I saw her kiss a boy. I was right. True love