"You can go home"

Writers note: hey!! What do you think of Oscar's name? Xx

Riley's POV
I was so happy and amazed that me and Lucas agreed on the same name without even talking about it. He does look a little like an Oscar if that makes sense.
I apparently had a half hour nap but I only thought I was asleep for ten minutes or so.
I saw my mother in the corner of my eye. She had hold of Oscar. She was rocking him and gripping him tight. Everything seemed different. It felt different. I was now a mother. Lucas was now a farther. Mother and father were now grandparents. Auggie was now a uncle. Uncle Auggie!
I then began to think about Auggie. I hadn't seen him for a while. I picked my phone up and texted him.
Riley's text: hey Auggs x
Auggie's reply: Riley, congratulations!
Riley's text: thanks Auggie, your now an uncle!
Auggie's reply: yes! And Ava is now an Aurnty!
My mouth dropped, wide open. I didn't know what to say back so I just left it. Have they married within a time scale of two days and at the age of 14?

At that exact moment the door opened. The midwife. She strolled over to Oscar and watched mother rock him to sleep. She then came over to me.
"Good new Riley! You and the baby..."
My father interrupted "Oscar"
"You and baby Oscar, are both well and are ready to go home!"
My mother car over with Oscar " that's great news!!" She said before walking back over to her original place.
The midwife smiled and continued "I'll see you off at reception at 11" she said before leaving and carefully shutting the door behind her.

It was 10,44 now, I had to change, feed Oscar and get him ready to go before heading to reception. I was so excited!