Home

Just the thought of us taking Oscar into his home made me all warm inside. He was staying with me in my room. We were a few streets away from the house. Lucas was with us, me and him were sat beside Oscar as he slept in his car seat.

I was excited to see Auggie, he had sent me some...mysterious texts. Something about Ava?
This made me egger to get home.

The car pulled up outside the house. Lucas looked over at me before opening the car door and picking Oscar's car seat out from the car. I got my things from the boat of the car and we all made our way into our home.

I followed my father into the house with Lucas and my mother slowly following me. As soon as I it through the door, Auggie charged towards me. I know he's older now and he has changed but he can still act like the little kid I remember.
"Well someone's happy to see me" I said whist I put my arms around his neck, as he hugged me tight.
I found this rather cute, how Auggie had missed me this much.
It felt like years had gone by with us both hugging but in reality it was just a matter off seconds.
"Auggie!" A high pitched voice screamed. It got louder. Auggie stopped hugging me and shouted back to the lonely voice.
"Ava in here!" Ava then came running in.
"Oh Riley!" Ava questioned with a surprised look on her face.
Lucas and my mum came through the the door as Ava was talking.
"What are you doing here?" She asked me dumbly.
"She lives here Ava" Auggie sated the obvious, but then again I think Ava needed to know it.

I walked over to the sofa where Lucas had place Oscar. I sat in the sofa. I got Oscar out for his car seat and made a bed with my arms. I heard Ava talking to Auggie, Auggie didn't answer her. He walked slowly over towards me and Oscar.
"A baby boy!" He said with his eye lighting up.
"Oscar" I said to Auggie.
He went silent for a moment. We heard a door slam, Oscar began to cry. I turned my head and Ava had gone.
"Can I hold him?" I nodded. Placed Oscar in Auggie's hand and he cradled Oscar, gripping him well. Oscar immediately stopped crying and began to close his eyes. I took a quick picture of the two of them. I smelled.
Your home little Oscar. I thought to myself.

Topenga's POV
Md and kivas had just put all of Riley belongs back into her room. Cory went straight to bed, it was stressful for him.
I made my way back into the living room when I stopped. Secretly peered over at Riley, Auggie and Oscar. They all looked so happy.

Lucas's POV
I sat down on Riley's window seat. Unlocked my phone, stared at the photo I took of Oscar a few hours ago. I love him.