I am his little girl

What my dad said to me the other night really got to me.

I am his little girl, and he loves me. I love him. I also love Lucas.
According to my mum, dad and to Lucas I was sill going to London.

Before my dad told me what he really thought, about me possibly going to London with Lucas, I was really wanting to go and nothing was going to change that. But I never thought my dad would of said that. I was now undecided whether to go or not.

The week flew by and not a day passed without me thinking of whether I should go to London or not.
It was a Sunday, last week of college was ahead of us, then it was time for Lucas to go to London, with or without me!?

Myself, Lucas, my mum, my dad and Auggie were sat round the dinner table, eating my mums spaghetti and meatballs.
"I'm all packed for London" Lucas announced
" that's great, you should start thinking of that your taking Riles." My mum said
I just stopped eating and looked at Lucas. I didn't say anything.
"Lucas will it be good weather down there?" My mother asked my boyfriend
"Normally it is Mrs Mathews"
"Good. Riles you could take your jumpsuits and dresses" my mum suggested
"Where will Riley be going?" Auggie asked confused

"Sweetie Riley is going to London with Lucas!"

"Oo! Riley! You can tell the Queen all about me!"

This made me even more uncomfortable. It made it even worse that my dad didn't want any say in the subject.
I don't know what I was doing. All week I was having second thoughts on whether to go or not.

Should I tell them that? Would it upset Lucas?

I picked up my fork and started to eat again. Still didn't say a word.

Suddenly everyone, except my dad looked at me.

"Rileyyy! Are you ok?" Auggie said with concern

"Just leave me alone!" I snapped then moved from the table and stormed into my room