"I love you" he whispered quietly.

We didn't got back downstairs after that little incident.

Instead we stayed upstairs in Lucas's room. In the attic.

We'd both got in pjs. I had my strappy too on and my long pans. Lucas had his boxers on and no top.

We'd both got into Lucas's water bed. The mattress was fluffy and the pillows adds memory foam. The duvet had warm fluffy feathers inside.

The night was only young.

I still felt a little down on what had happened earlier on.
"Lucas. Do you think your mum is mad with me?" I was curious
"She's more mad with me Ri. She thinks we were snogging. And she always believed what she see. Except, this time she was wrong. It probably did look as if we were kissing though."
I understood where he was coming from.
"I don't think I'm wanted here anymore" I said truthfully
"Don't be silly Ri" he replied
Then I looked at him. It looked as if he was thinking.
"I have an idea!" He said with a smile!
"Pass us your phone Ri."
I gave him my phone. I didn't see what he was doing. He wouldn't let me.
A good ten months later my phone vibrated.
"Is that my mum!" I got egger
"...no..." He said with a grin on his face. Then he placed my phone under his bed.

He then lay down in the bed and pulled me with him.

He looked at me with a cheeky look on his face. I didn't know what to expect
He began to kiss my boob a little. At first it felt awkward but then it began to make me smile. He then pulled the covers over our heads. I couldn't see anything. It was all dark. I felt him kiss my lips. I giggled a little. Then he pulled the cover from over our heads back down. He moved right up close to me.
"I love you" he whispered quietly.