1.1

➳Audrey's POV

Michael keep calling me nonstop. After a while of walking around town. I found myself in the mall. I only really go there for hot topic. Anyone who knows me, knows I fucking love hot topic. I enter hot topic and I bump into to a tall guy with blonde hair. He didn't look like a type of guy who would shop here.

"Sorry" he said quietly.

I just walk pass him. I thought he was going to leave the store but he didn't. I just ignored him and just began looking around. I needed new jeans and new band merch. I bought new ripped black jeans and a misfits sweater. I went to the cashier to Pay for everything. That's when I heard his voice. it was Michael.

I heard Michael's voice. I turn around and see talking with the blonde guy I bumped into earlier. When I was done paying I tried to hide. I couldn't get out since they were right by the exit. I was right by the door way but the couldn't see me. So I just waited until he left.

"Hey mate what are you doing here"

"Hey. I'm trying to find my sister she left the house and she likes hot topic a lot so I thought she'll be here."

"Oh well hope you find her"

"Thanks mate see you later"

Well Mikey knows me well. I was close too leaving until we turned around to tell the blonde something else.

"Ayee. have you seen her around?"

"I don't know. Haven't seen her."

Then he pulls out his phone and shows him a picture. He could've just told him how I look. Now there is going to be another person that knows how ugly I am. Well thank a lot Michael.

"Wait, I have seen her. I bumped into her here."

"Thank mate"

They both moved out the door way. I really need to go home before I bump into blondie or Michael. I start leaving the mall and get knocked down. I guess today is bump into Audrey day isn't it.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay"

I look up and see its blondie. Fuck he better not tell Michael he saw me.

"Wait aren't you Michael sister?"

"No"

"I'm calling him telling him I found you"

Ugh this blondie guy just wants me to be pissed. I just push him out of the way and just outside. I stopped running and began walking through the alley way. It's the fastest way to get home.

I began walking almost getting home. Then I feel Simone tapping on my shoulder. I wonder who it is. I know it can't be Michael. I turn around and its fucking blondie.

"Get. Away. From. Me"

"What did I do?"

Ugh can he just leave. I just want to go home and sleep. He almost got me caught.

"You almost got me caught."

"But I didn't"

"Leave me alone. I don't even know you."

"Luke"

"What?"

"You said you didn't know me. Now you do. I'm Luke."

"Well Luke, I don't know how you know me or my brother but leave me alone."

"Well I'm in a band with your brother."

"I don't care so, bye"

"So what's your name?"

"My name is fuck off"

"Come on tell me. I told you mine"

"I didnt ask"

"Please."

"Would you leave me alone if I do"

"Yea"

"Audrey"

I began walking away from him. He finally left me alone. He's fucking annoying. I heard him say some thing as I was walking.

"I like you Audrey"

I'm hearing so wrong. He probably just trying to get on my nerves. I finally get home put the bags on the counter and lay on the couch. I'm taking a nap.

------------------------------------------------ Hey guys
Here's another update
I hope you like it
And if its kinda long
Sorry
Anyways
Lava you guys 💕