0.3

➳Audrey's POV

Today so far was good. I was planning on going to the store and buying hair dye. I would have to bleach my hair since its kinda dark red. I don't know where Im going to get the money. I would ask my mom but she say no. I guess i have to ask my dad. I really hope i get it.

School just ended. Instead of taking the bus, I always walk home. I think it better than being on a bus with a bunch of people. I take out my phone, and plug my headphone. I start listening to All I Want by A Day To Remember. I got home and tried to find my dad. I couldn't find him or my mom. They were probably working or something. I went upstairs to check if i had any money. I look at i see $20 on my desk. I still need $10 more. I hear the front door open. i open my door and see my dad.

"Dad?"
"What do you want!"
"Can i have $40 ?"
"Why do you want money?"
" I ..... um ... I need money to .... um get food."
" Fine. God your already fat, the more you eat the fatter you get. "

I had to lie to him . If I told him I was going to buy hair dye i wouldn't get it. Today was going good until what he told me. He said i was fat. I know Im fat but, he didn't have to point it out. I really want Michael to come back. When he's around my parents aren't mean there really nice.

" Youre such an emo whore !"
"I think you need to cut deeper!"
"Guys here comes the fatass mare some room!"
All these voices in my head make me go nuts. All these fucking names they called me. I never did anything wrong to them.
❌❌❌

I got home and went to my room and cried my eyes out. I hate my life, I wanted to kill myself so much. Whats the point if me living if all i feel is pain. No one would care I'm gone. They wouldn't even notice. I grab the box from the closet and opened it. I grabbed my razor and put it against my wrist. I feel blood running down my wrist i start cutting more and more. My parent dont even care about me. Nobody would give a shit if i left.

❌❌❌

I woke up with blood everywhere. I got up and went to clean my wrist. I picked out for clothes to wear. I looked through my closet. I grabed my Of Mice & Men shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and some black vans. Since today was Sunday, I was thinking to go to the mall and buy the hair dye. I grabbed my money and walked down the stairs. I can't wait till tomorrow because in the morning Mikey coming home.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

I knew my dad would say something. He should just let me go if he hates me so much. I bet if i was Michael he would say something like "be safe" or "love you"

"Umm....... Im going for a walk"

This time i wasn't lying. I'm actually going to walk to the mall.

"With who? You dont have friends."

"I'm going alone"

"Dont come back!"

❌❌❌

I finally arrived at the mall. I go staight to Hot Topic. Luckly, they sell hair dye. I go to the back and look for the color i want to dye my hair. I decided on black raven and aqua blue. I went to the cashier. I paid and i still had a bit of money left. So, i decided to go to thr food court. I was heading my way to McDonalds. Then, I heard someone yell

"Guys look who finally made money by working on the corner."

"She is so fat! She barley made a dollar and she's already spending it on food!"

I decided not to eat instead. they're right, I am fat. I should stop eatting before i become fatter. I left the mall and went home

❌❌❌

I tried and open the door but it was locked. I looked under the mat to see if the spare key was there. It's gone, all i see is a note.
Which said:

Try to find a way in cause i said not to come back bitch. we aren't home so dont knock.

Fuck. I think i let my window open. I go behind the house and see my room window open. I climb up to the window. I hit my head on the floor really hard. i head straight to the bathroom and start putting black hair dye. Then i add some blue in front of my hair. I wait a few hours and then i wash the hair dye out. I actually really liked how it turned out. ( check the photo attached to the chapter to see how her hair looks)

❌❌❌

A few hours later my parent came home.......... drunk. They both just come in my room, and both of them just start kicking me in the stomach. My dad hit harder then my mom. they keeping doing this for 30 minutes. After they left i could feel my legs. I get up and try to walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror. I have a bruise on my left cheek. I just fell to the ground and cried. I dont want to feel a thing anymore. I want to end everything right now.

I looked though the closet. I see a razor, I grabbed it and began cutting deep. Like they said I should cut deeper. I should just end everything.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I'm really sorry i havent update in a long time. so here is a new chapter. hope you guys like it. sorry of it sucks im writting this at 12 am.