0.7

➳Audrey's POV

We finally get home. I was the last one out the car. I kept thinking about what I did in the morning. Why can't I stay a day clean? Why can't I be normal? Why can't I be pretty? They finally opened the front door.

"Home at last!" Mikey screams with both hands in the air.

I just ran to my room. I was close to crying. I just shut the door. I just want to cry and cry. I feel tears rolling down my cheek. Why am I like this? Why do I always break into tears, for know reason? I hear a knock at the door. I quickly get up go to the mirror and wipe my tears.

"Who is it?"

"Me and you're dad are going to be out. Mikey is going to stay here and take care of you."

I can tell it was my mom's voice

"Okay"

I hear my parents leave. I really have nothing to do. I just lay there, starring at the ceiling. I get up and walk to my closet. Before I do, I go and lock my door. I walk back to my closet, I opened it. I see my box It was made of glass and it was sorta see through. I picked It up. Then, sliped out my hands. It made a huge noise. Glass. It was everywhere, glass and razors all over the floor.

"Audrey?!? What was that noise? Are you okay?"

Shit. It was Mikey's voice.

"Umm.. I'm okay."

"What happened?"

"Nothing I... I.. Nothing."

"Audrey... open. The. Door. " He said trying to open the door.

Fuck. I just grab all the razors and put them in my pocket. I walked to the door and opened it a little bit.

"What do you want?"

"What the fuck was that noisee? Wait!! Is there a guy in your room? If there is a guy in there I'm beating his ass!"

Mikey looked passed. He looked like he was going to kill someone

"No ones in here and calm the fuck down. Geez!"

"Then opened the door all the way."

I did as he said. I let him in. SHIT. I didn't pick up all the razors. I can see one from where in standing.

"What did you do?"

"My glass box slipped out my hands."

I look at him. He just shook his head. I wonder if he saw the razor. I think he didn't cause he didn't say anything. He finally get out of my room.

"You better clean up before m....."

"What? Why didn't finished talking?"

"Audrey? What's t-that?"

"What's what?"

He points at the ground. I still don't know he's talking About. Fuck. He saw the razor. I shoved him out the doorway and Shut the door.

"Audrey! Open the door."

I just cried. I didn't want him to know about this. I didn't want him to ever find out. I'm such a fuck up.

"Please open the door?"

I didn't want to live anymore. I didn't want to feel anything. I don't want to feel anything. I'm tired of everything

Everything..

------------------------------------------------ Hey guys here is another edit. I haven't updated cause I just got a new phone yesterday. I hope you like the update