0.4

➳Audrey's POV

I couldn't wait till tomorrow. Michael was coming home. I missed him a lot. He is the only person that made me happy. Well beside band memeber, he's the only one. I'm really proud of him. He made his dreams come true.

My parents have been acting weird lately. Well my dad has been acting the same. My mom has been acting her self lately. Its might because michael is coming. They are always nice to me when michael is around. He doesn't know about how our parents hit me and call me names.

Thinking. That's all i was doing. Just laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, and just thinking. Thinking about the point of my life. I do this all the time. All i do is think, think, and think.

I got off of bed and went to get my laptop. I starting blasting music thrugh the computer. Today I was in an Asking Alexandria mood. I played Not The American Average by them. I was scrolling through twitter. I was jeaolus right now. All i see on twitter is people meeting some of my favorite bands.

Pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens are actually on tour together. I really wanted to see them on my birthday. I've been listening to them for about 3 years now. It would be really cool to actually see them live. They are the reason im alive. Music is the reason why im still breathing.

{A/N: Im actually going to see them in concert lol}

I turn off the music before my dad comes in and starts yelling at me. I grabed my phone with was on my nightstand. I check to see what time is it.

12:54 pm

I think I should go to sleep. If i dont sleep now I would get up really late and might get up late to see Mikey at the airport. I didnt want that to happen. so that's when I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep

I was waiting for him to get here. Right now there is a bunch of girls waiting. I was sitting beside my mom and dad. The car ride here was silent. Well not really, I had my earbuds in the whole time. When I mean it was silent, I mean they weren't talking at all. Not even to each other. A bunch of girl's screaming just ruined my thoughts.

That must mean he's here. I get up and start looking for him. My parents finally found him surrounded by a bunch of pretty girls. Why can't I be pretty like them? Why can't I be thin like them? I'm always asking myself these questions. They finally get him out of the crowd of girls. I see him hugging mom and dad. I could hear him saying how much he missed them and how niches he loved them. He stops hugging them and them he looks at me. All I did was run up to him and hug him. Then that's when I hear him say

"Eww, get off of me!!"
"W-what??"
"Why are you hugging me?"
"W-well your my b-brother?"
" You think I want to be your brother!! Why can't you understand that I hate you. I dont like you, I never did. When mom and dad told me they were having you, I was mad. I never want you to be born. You know what, do us all a favor and go kill your-self."

He was right. I should go kill my-self. I felt like the whole world was spinning upside down. He lied to me, he never loved me. My own brother never loved me. No one loved me, not my mom, not my dad, not my brother. How could you do this to me Michael? How?

------------------------------------------------ Hey guys here is another update for you guys thank you for those you actually read my story even though it sucks oh and i hope you guys had a great New Years