1.9

➳Audrey's POV

He won't notice, right? I mean he can't tell I broke the promise. I'll just wear bracelets and he won't be able to see them.

I changed into some black jeans and a PVRIS shirt. I look into the mirror and head down stairs. I wish I can look pretty but I can't do anything about it. I see michael sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks while pausing the tv.

"Uhh yea."

"Lets go then." he said, while getting up from the couch.

I don't respond and juts follow right behind him. I feel a little bit of guilt when I'm around him. I open the car door, sit down and put my seatbelt on. He turns on the car and begins to drive. I pull out my phone and my earbuds and use them.

I'm trying my best to avoid talking to him. If I end up talking to him, I'll feel more guilty and he might find out and he'll hate me like everyone else does. He tries and talks to me but I end the conversation.

"Audrey, are you ok? You aren't talking to me. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" he said very worried.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just not in a talking mood." I felt guilty by saying this.

We finally got to the pizza parlor. I get out the car and just walk behind michael. I bet they don't even want to see me. We walk in and see them sitting at the table in the far back.I try my best and hide behind him. If they see me they will begin to judge me.

"Hey guys, I brung Audrey along if that's ok?" he said while we both sit down.

"Yea, its ok." Ashton said smiling.

He's always smiling. I want to be happy like him. I pulled out my phone and try to ignore any conversation, like the anti-social person I am. I get on my instagram and just scroll through my feed.

I love being on here, no one knows who I am. I run a fanpage about my favorite bands. On here, people understand how I feel and make me feel better.

"I like your shirt."

I look up to see Calum look at me.

"Uh t-thanks." I replied.

"I just started listing to them. Their song are amazing." He said smiling.

"I've been listening to them for a while. I actually saw them live in February." I said putting my phone away.

( A/N: I actually did go see them it was the best day in my life tbh )

Maybe I should social for once. I'm going to on tour with them, I should start and get to know them.

"That's really cool. I can tell you have really good music taste." He said while pointing at my bracelets.

I don't reply, I just nod. I feel everyone's eyes on me. Why did he point them out? I feel the guilt again. What if they see my scars?

"U-Uh I'll be right b-back." I said walking to the bathroom.

I try to walk as fast as possible. I couldn't run because they'll think something's up. I open the and walk in. I lock the door behind me, just in case someone walks in.

I lean against the wall and try my best to calm down. I began to slide down to the floor. I run my fingers through my hair. I need to calm down. I pull out my phone and just listen to music for a few.

I unlock the door and head out. I think I'm ok. I head back to the table and sit down. I sit down next to Michael and act as if nothing happened. I should just keep listening to music.

My music get interrupted by a message. I pull out my phone to see who it was. It was Michael.

Michael:
Are you ok??

Audrey:
Yea, I just needed to go to the bathroom

If I told him I wasn't ok, we would have to leave. I don't what the guys to be mad because I made him leave. The waiter finally came with the pizza.

I really like pizza, but I don't feel like eating in front of everyone. Everyone else grab like 3 slices. I just act as if I didn't know it was here.

"Audrey, aren't you going to eat?"

I look up to see Michael look at me. If I don't eat  he'll think I'm starving myself again, but I'm really not hungry.

"I-I'm not that h-hungry." I said quietly.

They all look at with their eyes almost popping out their sockets. Why are they surprised?

"But it's pizza." They all said in unison.

"So..?'' I replied.

"Did a Clifford just turn down pizza?" Calum gasped.

"Michael, is this even your sister?" Luke said look at Mikey.

"Shut up, Luke." He said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked worried.

"Y-Yea." I said.

It just food I don't need it....
Right?

//
I finally updated. It feel like years.
I hope you guys like it. Sorry that its very long. Im thinking on starting a rant book. Would any of you guys read it. Please comment bc your guys comment make me smile 😊