2.2

Audrey's POV

"Explain."

I didn't know whether I should tell him the whole story, or just tell him why I was doing it. I couldn't think of what to say. So I just sit there in silence.

(Top anyone,,?)

I just look down at my hands not really doing anything. I mean I really don't have to give him an explanation, but then again he will tell mikey.

"I f-felt like i-i deserved i-it," I mumbled under my breath.

I turn my head to see what was Calum's expression. I look at him and see him starring dead at me. I quickly turn back down.

"Does Michael know about this?" He sighed.

I don't know if I should say yes or no. I mean like, if I say yes I would be lying because he does know I self-harm but he thinks I stopped. If I saw no I would still be lying.

"K-kinda." I stated turn to look at him.

"What do you mean by kinda?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I can't believe i'm telling Calum, who I only meet a few days ago.

"W-well he knows about me self-harming, but he thinks I quit." I stated quickly

"Why don't you just quit, for him." He said shrugging his shoulders

I fucking hate when people tell me just to quit. Its not as easy as its said. I wish it was that easy. I really want to quit but it not that fucking easy.

"Calum, I wish it was that fucking easy. You don't think I feel guilty every time I do it. I really do try and give up, but I can't. People all over twitter call me a slut and whore, saying that I probably sleep with every one in your band, even my brother." I said, noticing a tear rolling down my cheek.

Now he's probably going to make fun of me, for being a little pussy. I knew I would do something stupid in front of him.

Fucking fantastic.

For some reason I start crying more. I pulled my knees into my chest and just sob into them. I hate how I break down crying in front of people.

I just feel some pair of arms wrapped around me. I look up to see Calum hugging me.

"It'll be okay, trust me." He said.

I broke the hug by thinking if he was going to tell or not. He starts the car and now we're heading to my house.

The whole car ride was silent. Besides the music on the radio that was playing. I need to know if Calum is going to tell Michael or not.

"U-uh C-alum?" I stuttered

"Yea." He answered, while unbuckling his belt.

"I.. um, can yo- I mean." I said trying to ask him.

He just looked at me and smiled.

"Are you going to tell Michael?" I said quickly.

I look at and see him thinking. I bet he will, I should've just been quiet. God why the fuck do I do that. I always pour out my heart to people who wont care.

"Audrey, if you don't want me to tell I wont." He said looking at the steering wheel.

I look over to him and smile.

"But, you have to promise me you wont do it again. Like i'm being serious Audrey. If you feel down, don't hesitate to call me." He said staring me dead in the eye.

"I-i promise." I said smiling.

We get put the car and I open the door with my keys. We walk in to see the house empty. I set my key on the kitchen counter.

"So do you want to watch Netflix, since no one is home yet." I asked shyly.

"Sure." He said as he sat on the couch.

I go to the cabinet, get some popcorn and pop it into the microwave. After its done, I go to the living room and sit next to Calum.

He just picked a random movie and we began watching. Its only been like 5 minutes, and i'm already fall asleep.

"Audrey, if you're really tired you can sleep on my shoulder." He said laughing at me.

"Are you sure? I-i mean I c-an go up-" I said until he interrupted me.

"Its fine."He said.

I rest my head on his shoulder, and drift off to sleep

[ Half An Hour Later ]

I woke up to a door getting slammed. I look and see the rest of guys are here. I look up to see Mikey and Ash having a conversation, and Luke is just staring at me.

"Guy, you just woke up Audrey." Calum said standing up.

I just and see all of them say sorry. I just nod my head, I really don't feel like talking right now.

"Hey, do you want me to carry your room?" I look to see Luke's blue eyes.

"I guess." I mumbled.

He then picks me up and walks up the stairs. I just can't stop looking at him. Words can't even describe him.

"Like what you see?" asked opening my door.

I didn't answer, i just felt my cheek get very red. He laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead.

Just as I began drifting off to sleep, I heard a mumble.

"Good night beautiful"

//

omg im such a flop at writing. I should be working on my math project.

honestly it doesnt make any sense, I have to write a story....

in MATH LIKEW TF. but can we just talk about SGFG

ok ok i cried listening to Broken Home.

If you guy want to you can follow me on Twitter @/pastxlmgc ( Ifb btw )