2.0

Audrey's POV

I've been sitting here, waiting for them to finish eating. I'm just here scrolling through twitter. Then out of no where, someone DMs me. I stop scrolling for a few seconds and read it.

You're a horrible sister. You dont deserve to be Michael's

sister. You're such a fucking whore. I bet you already fucked

everyone in the band. You are also very fat and ugly. Just do

us a favor and kill yourself.

I try so hard not to cry. I can't cry in front of them. They'll know I'm weak. They will make fun of me. All of them, even Mikey. I stop and just look at the table, thinking about everything right now.

I look up to see if anyone was staring at me. I look up everyone was eating their pizza. Everyone except Calum.

We made eye contact  for about 3 seconds. I broke it by looking back down at my phone. I hope It didn't look like I was about to cry.

I look back up to see if he was still looking at me. I look at him for a split second, and his eye are still on me. Just as I looked away someone phone began to ring.

It was Ashtons. He answers as fast as he could. It has to be someone really important.

"Hello..Yea...We're at this pizza parlor..Ok... Will be there in a few." Ashton said.

"Management said they want to talk to us " He said

"Oh ok, well we should all get goin-"

"Well they said they only want to talk to me, Luke, and You." Ashton said cutting off Mikey.

"Wait, if all are going, then i'll be alone,"He said pouting his lip.

"Audrey isn't going." Michael said quietly.

Just as he said my  name my eye almost popped out of my fucking head. I may be over reacting but I don't know if you know this but, I suck at socializing.

I look at Calum nervously. I mean if I hang out with him i'll do something stupid and he'll make fun of like everyone else in school.

"Audrey, will you hang out with Calum while me and the guy are gone?" Michael begged.

"I-I..Uh..um..Ok." I stuttered.

We all get up and head outside. Michael, Luke, and Ashton get in Mikey's car and Me and Cal get in his. I open the door, sat down, and put my belt on.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked while turning on the car.

I didnt reply, I just shrugged my shoulders. I didnt feel like talking. If I did I'll say something very stupid.

"Do you want to go to the mall?"

"S-sure." I whispered  

The whole car ride was pretty silent. Well, besides Bring Me The Horizon  playing on the radio. I was mainly on my phone, using twitter. I still keep looking at that DM from earlier.

We finally got to the mall and just when we got there, I see like 2 or 3 girls coming our way.

"Oh my god, YOU'RE CALUM HOOD!" The blonde one screamed.

I just stand there very awkwardly ( Me everyday tbfh ). I began to walk away until calum called me.

"Audrey, come and be int the picture with us." he smiled.

"N-no i-i-its fine." I replied.

"I don't even want that whore in my picture." She smirked and laughed.

All of her friend are now laughing at her comment. I'm not sure if Calum heard what she said. I just tried and ignored them. I turn back around heading to the mall. I walk faster this time because I really don't want to hear from them again. If I did stay, I most likely to be crying my eyes out.

I head into the mall and just begin walking around, not knowing where to go. The first place a saw was my home aka Hot Topic. I go inside and just look around. I honestly want everything but i'm broke as shit.

I grab some jean and go and try them on. I went into the fitting rooms. I took off my jeans and stare at my legs. I just look at the mirror, staring my old scars. I shake my head and stop thinking about that.

I grab the jeans and put them on. But one thing, they didn't want to button up. I check the size. 1. I try and button them again. It wouldn't. I got fatter.

I look into the mirror,  staring dead into my eyes. I see tears start to form.

God Audrey, why are you so fucking fat?

go away.

I'm not leaving you, even if you are worthless!

s-stop please.

Do it, we both know you want to.

I c-cant, I promised him.

He already hate you, so just do it.

I stop looking into my eyes and grab something out my pocket.....

My blade.

// 

Look who finally fucking updated