2.1

Calum's POV ( I bet you weren't expecting that )

When I heard what one of our fans said to Audrey, I made me kinda mad. She didn't have any right to call her a whore. I look over to see Audrey speed walking into the mall.

I walked away slowly from the group of girls. I don't care if they think I was being a d.ick. They were the ones who were being complete b.itches. I try and find Audrey to see if she was ok.

You think it'll be easy for me to find someone, knowing that i'm 6'2 tall. I couldn't find her anywhere. I finally spot the top of her head. I see her heading into Hot Topic.

She walking kinda fast and I cant catch up with her. I finally get to the store and see her going into the fitting rooms.

I go to the fitting rooms. I can try and see if she's okay, I see only one of the doors creaked open. I hear a quiet sob. I open the door to see something I would never exept.

Audrey's POV

Just as I was about to make another cut, I see Calum looking at me with a shocked face. I grab all my stuff and run out of the fitting room. I head to the cashier and pay him for the pant I have on.

I grab the receipt and run to the nearest bathroom, I took a glance behind me and see Calum right behind me. I see a bathroom right ahead, I run into it as fast as I could.

I go into the stall and sigh in relief. I change back into my pant and put the other ones into the Hot Topic bag. I know it wasn't the brightest idea to buy them even though they don't fit me.

I mean I didn't have time to get out of them and then run. I can always return it anyway. I go to the sink and wash the dried blood of my wrist.

I get a napkin and wrap it around my wrist. I put my hoodie back on and grab my hair up. I head out the bathroom and look around for Calum.

I see him nowhere, which is kinda a good thing. I start to walk outside, but I feel someone's one my shoulder. I turn around to see Calum.

"P-please d-don't tell M-mikey, h-he'll hate me." I said, kinda mumbling the last part.

"Audrey, Michael will never hate you, he love you so much and will do anything to make you happy." He said.

I just look at the ground. He thinks he's telling the truth, when really he's wrong. I want to tell him about it since, he might find out anyway.

"You wanna talk about it in the car?"

I just nod as a response. We head out to the car and got in.

"Explain."

//
I updated again yay
So Im planning on making a Muke Fanfic and I was wondering
If any of you are willing to read it
So comment if I should 🐰📠🚿💌