1.4

➳Audrey's POV

We finally arrived home. I really didn't think today would be that fucking crazy. At least I won't have to go back. I'm so glad I'm dropping out. I can here my stomach growling. I haven't ate since last week. I've been loosing a lot of weight, so that's good.

" you hungry?" He asked laughing.

"No, I'm fine." I said faking a smile.

Even though I'm trying to stop self-harming, I still feel Insecure about my body. I drink a lot of water so I won't pass out. Nobody notices I don't eat so that's great. Hopefully they never notice.

"Audrey?" He asked.

"Yea?"I replied

"Why haven't you been eating? Like ever since I came back from tour, I never see you eat. Tell me the truth. I won't get mad at all." He said very worried.

"I.. Uhh ... Um I don't know"

"Tell me please."

"I haven't ate because I've been starving myself......"

"Since when?" He said sighing.

"Last week. Sorry."

"It's okay, but you have to eat."

"But... I ca-"

"You're going to eat no buts." He cut me off.

"Fine."

I really feel like changing clothes. I kinda don't like twining with people.
Like it's kinda cool and shit, but it's still lame. I began walking upstairs to go change.

"Where ya going?" He asked.

"To change." I said laughing.

"Noo!! You said we can be twining all day." He said making a fake sad face.

"Fine. You're lucky we're family."

"I forgot to remind you, they guys are coming over."

"What guys?" I asked.

"The guys in my band."

"Ohh you mean the boys in your boyband." I said laughing.

"Ayee, we're punk rock." He replied

"Says the guy with a my little pony poster in his room." I said giggling.

He went to his room to grab something. He said he was coming back. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I plugged my headphones in. I turned them up half way, still being able to hear.

I began someone ringing the doorbell. It probably could be my parents. I haven't seemed them in a long ass time. I head to the door as fast as I can. I opened it up and saw my brother's band mates.

"UMM... Is michael here?" A guy with black hair with a big streak of blond.

"Yea. You guys can come in and sit in the couch. I'll go get him." I said closing the door as they all got in.

I started to walk up the stairs. I bet they are judging me right now. Talking about how ugly and fat I am. I'm pretty sure they already hate me. Fuck. I have to go on tour with them. I knock on his door, until he opens up.

"Mikey!! You're friends are here."

He opened the door and ran downstairs. I know they only reasons they are here, is because I 'need' to make friends. So, instead of following right behind him I head to my room and lock my door.

Who need friends when you have the Internet and band? Am I right?

//

A u t h o r ' s N o t e
+
+
HeY guYs
HeRes anOthEr uPdaTe
I hOpe yOu LiKE iT
EveRY timE yOu
GUyS COMmEnt
SOmeThiNg LiKe
'Update PLSS' oR
'I love this book'
I MAKES MY DAY WHEN I
FEEL LIKE SHIT
oR whEn I FeeL doWn
I jUsT loOk BacK
aT uR coMMeNts
+
+
👼💦🌱🍼🍃🌿☁️
+
~Stay beautiful
Love you
+