0.6

➳Audrey's POV

I sit there that seemed like forever. I keeped sitting there while scrolling through twitter. Then I felt somebody tap my shoulder from behind. I get up and take out my earbuds.

"Michael?!"

"Audrey!!"

I was so happy to see him. I hug him as soon as I saw him. For once in my life i was actually happy. I was smiling. A real smile, not a fake one. I still didn't let go of him.

"Someone is happy to see me." He said smiling as he s let go of me.

"Well, I haven't seen you in a long ass time." I replied.

"Well, we should go home now." He looked at mom and dad.

"Okay, everybody get in the car." Said my parents at the Same time.

We all started walking. Mikey was waking in front of all of us, taking photos with his fans. Behind him was my mom. I was beside my mom and my dad was behind me. He was carrying Mikey's luggage. Then he pushed me with his shoulder.

"Get out the way bitch." He whispered

I then look at him. He gives me an angry look. I left him get in front of me. I grab my earbuds and put them on. I decided to listen to we like to loud by Sleeping With Sirens. I was walking with my head sort of down. I hear all of the girls yelling. I look up and see all of Mikey's fans. They are all so pretty. I wish I was pretty but, no im ugly.

"Are you going to get in the car?"

I look up and see Mikey. He ruined my train of thoughts. I didn't answer him and just got in the back seat. My parents both got in the car. Mikey was last since he was saying goodbye to his fans. He finally got in. Everybody was silent. I just turn up the volume all the way up. I just look out the window. I see a lot of people with friends and family. They all look so happy. Why can't I be happy? Why can't I have freinds?

I looked down at my bracelets, remembering what I did earlier. I turn my volume down. I just keep staring at my wrist.

"Hey, are you wearing my fannel?" Mikey said out if no where.

"Maybe." I said while faking a smile.

I can't tell him im hurt

------------------------------------------------ Hey guys here is another update ik ik it sucked his is my first ever fanfic so its going to suck anyways hope you like it