0.5

➳Audrey's POV

I woke up from that horrible dream i just had. I began to cry my eyes out. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he doesn't care about me anymore? Its now 6 am, and i couldn't go back to sleep. I get up quietly and walk to my closest. I try to see what I'm going to wear today. That's when I saw it, my box. The box of my razors, I opened it about a week ago.

The voice in my head is telling me to do it. I cant, I really want to but i just couldn't. What if Mikey sees my scars? What if he gets mad at me for this? He might not love me for being a freak.

Just do it, he wont notice

I cant, im going to see him in a few hours

You can always wear your bracelets, remember?

The voice was right. I had a bunch if bracelets, nobody would notice. If I wore them he won't know. I grabbed the box, and opened it. I take one of the razors out. I place the piece of metal on my skin. Then I slide it across my skin. I didnt feel like I was worth living. I keep doing it, until the top of my wrist was covered.

I just sat on the floor, leaning against my bed crying. Thinking of how ugly i look, how fat i am, and how stupid i am. I was sitting there crying with blood on my wrist. I say there for a few more minutes and then went to the bathroom. I turn on the sink, them put my wrist under the fosset. All the blood From my wrist starts to dissapear. As the blood was dissapearing, The scars began appearing. I turn off the water and went to grab my bracelets. I had a Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, Sleeping with sirens, and 2 Bring Me The Horizon. Then I go and look to see what I was going to wear. I couldn't decide what to wear. I had already wore everything in my closet. I need more band merch. I just go into Michael's room, I was so jealous of the the posters he had. He had a Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, and Ghost Town. He even had a My Little Pony one.

{A/N: My favorite pony is rainbow dash tbh dont judge me}

I look to his closest and see he left his 'Idoit' fannel. I grabbed that cause that's all i needed. Then I go back to my room. I them grabbed a black Nirvana shirt and some black skinny jeans. I put on the shirt first then the fannel I've the shirt. I slip into my skinny jeans and put on my black vans.

"Audrey!! We are leaving now"

I grab my phone off the night stand.
I began running down the stairs. I walked out the door and got in the car. I had to sit in the back seat, I usally sit in the front. I could cause my dad is driving and my mom is sitting in the passenger seat. I grabbed my earbuds out of my pocket and plugged it into my phone.

{A/N: am I like the only one who takes forever to untangle their earbuds? Cause I do lol}

We finally arrive at the airport and all you can hear is girls squeling. I put in my earbuds and turn the volume up until i didn't hear them. I see my parents get up, I just ignore it. They probuly had to go to the bathroom or something.

I sit there that seemed like forever. I keeped sitting there while scrolling through twitter. Then I felt somebody tap my shoulder from behind. I get up and take out my earbuds.

"Michael?!"

------------------------------------------------ Hey guys
Here is another update for those who actually like it
And everytime you guys comment
It make me smile
So when you comment i smile
Lava you guys💕