1.6

➳Audrey's POV (sorry for not changing POV)

Why would he do that? Maybe he just did that to be nice. He doesn't even like me like that. He didn't even know my name. Mikey probably paid him to do that.

"AUDREY! COME AND EAT PIZZA!!"

Its Mikey. Im not even hungry right now.

"IM NOT HUNGRY RIGHT NOW."

Even though I haven't for Like a month, I don't want nothing. Not even pizza. Then I hear a knock on my door.

"W-who is it?" I stuttered.

"Mikey. Can i come in?"

"Umm y-yea."

"Why won't you eat? If its because you think your fat your not." He said worried.

"No, Its just that in really not hungry. I'll eat later."

I look at his face. He look sad and disappointed.

"I promise." I said smiling.

He smiled back. Just as he was about to leave he asked me a question.

"Hey, uh me and the guys are going to the park. You wanna come?"

Well I have to get out the house someday.

"Sure." I smiled.

He started to walk down the stairs. I made home go first since he's taller than me. I even forgot we had the same outfit. Now they're going to think I'm a loser.

"Guys this is my little sister Audrey."

I don't want them to see me. Im just going to hide behind him. He fucking moved and they saw me. Fuck you Michael.

"U-uh hi" I said shyly.

"Im Calum." Said the guy who knocked on the door earlier.

"Im ashton." Said the guys with the curly hair.

"Im Luke." He said smirking.

"You guys look like twins." said Ashton laughing.

Mikey just began laughing. I just stayed quite. I sit really close by Michael. I should've stayed upstairs. Fuck I'm so stupid.

"You guys want to park now."

"Sure." They said in unison.

Everyone heads out the door. I was the last one to leave the house. I like walking alone, it gives me time to think. The guys were a block in front of me. I pull out my phone and put my head phones in. Intoxicated I Love You by Say We Can Fly, came on.

I Go on Twitter. Just as I was about to twit something, I bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said to whoever I bumped into.

"Audrey?"

"How do you kno-" I said as I looked at the person's face.

"O-oliver?" I asked.

~Flashback~

I began walking to his apartment. I wanted to surprise him. We have been together for a year now. I think I love him. Im going to tell him today. I knock on his door. No one answered.

I check to see if the door open. I turn the knob. I open the door and call his name. I go upstairs to his room and open the door.

My heart shattered into pieces. Tears starts building up in my eyes.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

"I can't believe your making out with someone else. We have been together for a year. I thought you loved me." I said crying.

"Can't you see you weren't important to me. I only wanted to be with you is because i just wanted to fuck you." He said screaming

I regretted everything right then and there. I slapped him.

"I don't love you and i never did! You're just a number in my pocket. So get the hell over it!" He said screaming in my face.

I run out the apartment as fast as I could.

I wish Mikey was here. I miss him too much. I need my brother."

~End of flashback~

I start to remember everything. He's the reason why I hate myself so much. A tear rolls down my check. I never wanted to see him ever again in my life.

"Get away f-from me." I said crying.

"Audrey, I'm sorry." He said

"You ruined my life."

I ran away from him. I ran until he stopped chasing me. I ended up in a alley. I lean against a building. I cried my eye out. I got up and walked home.
Nobody was home. I shut the door and ran upstairs. I went straight to the bathroom. I grab random pills.

I started to swallow all of them. I couldn't take it anymore. I want to pain to stop. Mikey started to call me. I answered it.

"H-hello?" Can can hear his voice through the phone

I began to cry even more. I don't care if he can hear me.

"Michael, I cant take it anymore. Goodbye, i love you."

"Audrey, no please don't." he said crying.

"Audrey please don't. Even though we kinda just met. I think i love you."

"L-Luke?"

"Yes, please stay alive. We Are almost home." he said crying.

Just as i was about to reply.

Everything turns black.

//
Here is another update
Im going to update more often.
My friend wont talk to me
Anymore and i see why
Because she hated me too now
Ily💖