1.7

➵Michael's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I can't lose my little sister. I'm supposed to be her big brother. If she dies, I'll kill my self too. I can't live without her. All theses thoughts are running through my mind.

We finally get home. I run to the bathroom as fast ad I could. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. What if shes still alive. She has to be.

"AUDREY!!" I screamed trying to open the door.

She didn't answer. She can't be dead. No, this isn't happening. I start to break the door down. I kicked down the door. I see Audrey on the floor with her phone in her hand. I get on my knees, and start shaking her.

"Audrey? Please wake up." I said crying

She didn't respond. She can't gone, she just can't. I put her in the bath and trun on the water. I stick my finger down her throat, trying to make her throw up.

This has to work.

+

Audrey's POV

I couldn't see anything. Am I finally dead? Everything is so black. Mikey and Luke never cared about me. They were faking everything.

"AUDREY!!"

Was that Michael? Wait.. if I really dead I wouldn't be able to hear him. Fuck, I'm still alive. Why can't he let me go. I don't want to be here anymore.

"Audrey? Please wake up." He said crying.

He probably not crying real tears. He's faking everything. I can't fell anything though. If I'm still alive, wouldn't I feel when people touch me.

I start to feel something cold. I begin to vomit everything. I can move my arm. I stopped vomiting. I open my eyes and look around. Im in the bathroom. Im I really still alive.

"M-Michael?" I said very weakly.

"Audrey, you're awake." he said smiling.

"Why am I in a bathtub?" I asked

"Because I stuck my finger down your throat. To make you vomit all the pills" He replied

"Oh."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say thank you for saving me, because i didn't want to be saved. I wanted to be dead, not alive. I get up from the bathtub and head to my room.

I changed into some sweat pant and my Pierce The Veil crewneck. What about Luke? Dod he really say that or was i just imagining things. I head downstairs to the living room. I see Michael on the couch.

"U-uh Michael?" I asked

"Yea."

"I'm sorry for trying to do that."

"Its fine just don't do it again."

"Ok. U-uh do the any of the guys know I tried to.." I asked

"I knew you wouldn't want them to know so i didn't tell them."

"Thank you." I said hugging him.

They'll think I'm a freak.

//
Here is an update
Im sorry its kinda short
Or if there are any errors
Im like off to school so thats
Why i hope you guys like it
Ily 💖