1.2

➳Audrey's POV

I finally woke up from the nap. I grab my phone to check what time it is. I only slept for like 30 minutes. I usually sleep for and hour or two. I sit up and rub my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair. I got up and start to head to my room but, someone stopped me before I could touch the stairs.

"Hold up."

Shit. it's Michael

"What?"

"We need to talk."

Right when I heard those word, I began running to the door. I'm only couple inches away. Until he fucking tackled me.

"GET OFF ME!!"

"Not until you agree not to run again."

"LET ME FUCKING GO!!"

"IM NOT LETTING YOU GO UNTILL WE TALK ABOUT WHY YOU HURT YOURSELF!!!""

I hate even thinking about that. I felt tears building up in my eyes. Everybody's right I'm a freak. I'm not good enough. I'm so stupid. If I wasn't stupid he would've never found out. He finally got off me, he headed to the door and locked it.

I just curl up into to a ball and cry. This is why I don't like talking about it. I'm trying so hard to stay clean for Michael. I just want to die every second of the day. All I do in my life is cry and regret everything I do.

"Please don't cry" Mikey said as he came over to hug me.

I finally stopped crying and was ready to talk about why I did all this stuff. I get up and wiped my tears.

"I'm ready to talk about it now." I choked out.

"Okay. You can sit down in the couch, I'm going to just be asking questions.

I sat down. I really hope this could be fast.

"When did you start doing this?"

"Umm... a week after you left for tour."

"Why did you do this to yourself."

"I was begin bullied my the whole school. Then I began feeling really insecure about my look. And umm..."

"What else happen? I'm trying to help you get better."

"Ever since you began touring, mom and dad began to beat me and call me emo, a slut, stupid and etc. they only were nice when you're around. I didn't have any friends to talk to or help me. so that what lead to me doing that. And I've also been suicidal for almost a year."

"Why didn't you call or text me. I could've help you." It sounded like he was about to cry.

"Well, I didn't want to annoy you or bother you. You are busy on tour with fans and stuff. I don't want to ruin your fun and shit."

"You're way more important that all that. I would've left tour of I knew about that."

I didn't reply. I don't know what to say back.

"I'm glad you told me about you being bullied, Mom and dad, and having no friends."

"Umm ok"

"I know what to do to help you get better."

I don't even know what Michael is going to do but, I know he can't make my depression go away for good. He probably can take it away for a few hour but, not forever.

"How? It's impossible."

"Ayee, nothing's impossible."

"Can you just tell me what are you going to do?"

"You're dropping out of school, that would stop the bullying. You're coming on every tour I have for know on. That will fix the getting beat problem. The having no friends is easy to fix. You're so nice and lovable." He said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yea. Tomorrow will be your last day of school. After that I'm calling my band and you can finally meet them."

"Wait... what does meeting your band have anything to do with this shit??"

"You can be their friends."

"Well I guess I can."

"But only friends, I don't want you dating or fucking around with any of MY friends. got that?"

"Got it."

"You should get some sleep for tomorrow. You still have school."

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight Audrey"

I head upstairs, I'm so fucking glad that's out the way. He actually came up with a good plan. Wait, what if they don't like me. What if they hate me? I'm going to have to be going on tour with them.

Fuck it. I'll just have to wait and see what will happen tomorrow.

//
Hey guys
I'm sorry for being lazy
I was going to update on
Tuesday but something came up
I almost ended up
In the hospital
So that great
Anyways
Lava you💕