1

One thing that Haechan hated the most was people doing stuff for him, he literally despised that trait, he loved doing his stuff himself. He wore his usual black leather jacket over his white t-shirt and ripped jeans, pulling on his leather shoes he left the house even before his best friend's woke up. He wasn't in his best moods and that meant he didn't want see his best friend's fighting over him early in the morning.

"Wait up you fat ass Pudu!" Jaemin ran after him like he lost his lungs.

"Urghh this is frustrating Nana." Haechan sat at the bus stop with a huff, he saw Chenle catching up like a dolphin that need water.

"Fun fact that you can just turn them down. Or show them you are into Jaemin." Chenle burst out laughing and got smacked by the bunny like guy.

"I'm in love with myself right now. Like look at that hot bitch. Ahh!" Jaemin kissed his own reflection as he smirked at himself.

Haechan wasn't in the brightest mood, he hated the feeling of being checked out by his best friend's. It was uncomfortable, he realised they had feelings for him one night last year on valentine's Day. He had gotten three love letters with the sir names Park, Lee and Huang. Like what were they thinking? He was so stupid that he didn't know their handwriting and surnames?

"Hey isn't today Valentine's?" Chenle gasped finally understanding why the cute deer didn't want to see the other three that morning. He had been quite upset after Jeno kissed his cheek.

"Which is why we are here at the crack of dawn." Haechan rolled his big expressive eyes as they got into the bus.

As the beauty stared out the window he sighed, a white SUV drove beside the bus faster than them. He pouted at it but shrugged as he shared the bunny's earphone listening to Rainbow by NCT Dream. Jaemin and Chenle would literally shower with him or have a warm bath together but  after he knew Jeno, Renjun and Jisung  had romantic feeling for him he didn't  even share a bed with them. They were amazing guys but he just couldn't love them more than a friend. He had his limits.

"We are here!!!" Chenle screamed dragging him to school as they got off the bus and walked into the still empty school.

"Where do I even hide today?" Haechan groaned looking so depressed he was about to burst out crying.

"I'm my heart. It's big enough you'll get a massive room." Jaemin smooched the chubby cheeks as he swirled around making the tanned male giggle.

"Hyung........Don't look so glum. They are our best friends after all." Chenle squeezed Haechan a hug.

"I know but it's awkward when they stare at me with so much of love. I can't choose among the three and I can't give them what they want. I want to fall in love unexpectedly not forcibly." Mumbled Haechan as he ran his arms through his long brown hair.

The brunette studied Art, he loved painting and drawing. So he was going to be an artist or someone that would be more painting than working. He smiled at Jisung who came in first into the class, miraculously the three taking the same major as him in college. Jisung was the youngest transfer student in the class.

"Hi Haechan." Jeno smiled sweetly at him and Renjun gave him roses, a flower that the Pudu didn't like.

"Guys stop drawing attention please." Haechan tried to act like he was still oblivious and stupid.

At the end of the day he groaned, the boys were probably going do some confessing shit today, Chenle had said he overheard they fighting over that last night. While everyone was busy sketching he excused himself outside, he wasn't going to be there the whole day. He was certain, he's gonna hide the whole day if he can.

"Fuck my life!!! Why does it have to be miserable like this?!" Haechan grumbled as he locked himself up inside the nurses office just in time before Jeno and the other two saw where he might have run off too.

"Now isn't this Haechan?" Johnny chuckled softly, he was the schools nurse. The hot mess that was sadly married already to the chemistry teacher at the college.

"Hiding from his best friends who are in love with him." The brunette rolled his eyes as he threw himself into the nearest bed and a person screamed his head off.

"What the fuck dude?!" A gruff deep voice sounded as Haechan found himself hovering a gorgeous boy. He was so handsome but the tanned boy had no second to even have butterflies because he heard Renjuns voice at the door.

"Please Hyung!!! Save me!!!" Haechan clasped both his arms at the giant.

"Why don't you just tell them you don't like them?" Johnny stated in a matter of fact kind of a way.

"It's not that easy. They won't believe me and I don't have the courage to tell them that. They'll get hurt." Haechan pouted as he giggled and got off the handsome boys body, he looked like scar. Intimating with his dark hair, it gave him the bad kind of butterflies.

"That's scary man." The boy groaned standing up, he ruffled his hair.

"I have a solution!!!! Why don't you guys just fake date?! Mark here just got dumbed because he found his girlfriend cheating on him with another girl and you are single too. So why don't you guys just date? By the stay here until I deal with your love interests." Johnny dragged the two boys as he pushed them inside the metal cupboard and locked it.

"This.......you are too close." Mark mumbled.

"So are you. Do I look like I'm complaining?" Haechan slapped the olders chest to keep quiet because he didn't want to get caught at any cost. "Do you........I mean will you help me?" The younger bit his lips desperately.