5

"No kisses!!!" Mark chuckled at the Pudu trying to smooch him on the roof top, Jisung was at the very end with Chenle.

"Don't reject Teddy's kithes." Haechan pouted baby screaming at the older male dressed in tights and a white t-shirt with a chain.

"Such a phat baby!" The older grinned trying to push the cutie away from him. Haechan puckered his plump lips at Mark playfully.

Jisung literally punched the wall making Chenle flinch, Mark tackled the brunette as he slammed Haechan on the wall, pinning the boys wrists above his head and the other arm holding the tiny waist in place. The younger pulled the older closer by his necklace with an arm he wiggled out as they slanted their faces. The giant young boy stomped away angrily as Chenle ran after him.

"The most difficult situation is when a baby falls in love with you." Haechan plopped his head on Marks chest.

"It's going to alright." Mark whispered softly as he hugged the younger tightly.

"Hmm you are so comfortable." Haechan giggled.

The brunette skipped through the hallways when Renjun stood at his locker with a box of macarons. He waved at the tanned boy as he gave them to him. The tanned beauty sighed taking them because Renjun was always a bitch but a sweetheart that helped him through.

"Eat well okay?" Renjun ruffled his soft brown hair and left for his classes.

"Markuree likes Macarons." Haechan bit his lips as he grabbed his books and went up the stairs to the nurses office.

Mark wasn't at the nurses offices so the teddy went around looking for the cat, he found him outside near the school garden reading his books. He gleefully ran towards the kitty and handed out the box of macarons. The older lifted an eyebrow then smiled at him.

"How do you know I like them?" Mark accepted the box.

"I saw empty boxes at home. Junnie gave them to me so I remembered you and took it. I have a night shift today and I'm already tired." Pouted Haechan hugging Marks neck from behind, the older munched on his macarons happily.

"I'll pick you up after work." Promised Mark.

Jaemin and Haechan worked at the same coffee shop where as Chenle worked at the restaurant a few blocks away called Hotsauce with the rest of the guys. The brunette was a fountain of endless chatter but the bunny knew deep down he was hurt and put into a difficult situation.

"Have you ever tried to like any of them?" Jaemin asked his tanned best friend who sighed shaking his head.

"I can't like them Jess. My heart wants something else.......like I don't know. Why would Jisung love me Nana? He's a baby and he's like my baby brother." Haechan groaned frustratedly.

"Yeah.....That's weird. How is Mark? Is he creepy?" Jaemin giggled lent on the counter taking a break from the busy shift.

"He's cute. He's just helping me as much as he can even though I'm a stranger." Giggled the tanned male, Jaemin smiled seeing more to the smile that the Chocoball had.

That night went Mark dropped Jaemin and Haechan at home, the brunette turned around to see the older standing outside until he went in and the light in his room lit up. Haechan opened the window as he waved at the dark haired boy. The SUV then drove off down the road, were the three boys aware or did they not notice because they were all blinded with love?

"Channie? Dinner is done." Jeno knocked on his door, he sighed. He couldn't avoid the boy nor did he want to give them hope. He was in a tight situation it made him sick. Nevertheless he went down to dinner.

"I cooked your favourite dishes!" Renjun chimed happily.

"Get you a boyfriend that Cooks." Chenle soundly munched on his food.

"Mine doesn't." Haechan mumbled unconciously making Jaemin look up with a knowing smirk. He knew something was brewing.

"You look tired. Did you have many customers?" Jeno pushed Haechans bangs away fondly. The boy nodded awkwardly as he tried to go back to eating, Jisung balled his wrists with a low soundless growl.

"Yeah. Busy day." Haechan smiled excusing himself as he took his food upstairs, he locked his door. After he knew Jisung stared at him like a creep until late at night he locked himself inside. He checked his phone.

Baby Lionlee🐯
You looked tired......Everything good?

Beary❤️
Nothing is good. It's getting harder everyday. I might snap at them any minute.

Baby Lionlee🐯
Be patient with them,they are your best friends. Love doesn't come with warnings so try to be nice and show them you don't see them that way. Everything's going to be alright.

Beary❤️
I'll try I can't promise you anything though. You'd understand when two of your best friends fall in love with you and a baby you literally raised is also one of them. Aren't you sleepy?

Baby Lionlee🐯
Studying.............You should sleep Teddy. You need to look fab for your love admirers. 🤣

Beary❤️
Bitch! I hate you!! You had one job to make feel better but you ruined it. Hmmphy!

B

aby Lionlee🐯
Sorry!!!!! Wanna go on a secret night ride? Fresh air?

Beary❤️
Pick me up at 10. By then the bitches would be asleep.

Baby Lionlee🐯
Then see you at 10. Farewell until we meet again. Haha.

Beary❤️
Idiot😏

Haechan giggled quickly running into the shower then out, he pulled on shorts and a big ass button up shirt, he wore his canvas and jumped off his window the second the lights in the house were off. He fell right into Marks arms like a coincidence. They giggled and he still stayed in the lions arms until they reached into arms.

"You are a cute beary." Mark chuckled softly as he tucked him on the passenger seat and jogged to the side unaware that Jisung was watching them.