23

Waking up to flowers greeting you a soundless morning, enriched the gorgeous beauty's heart. The older never failed to make his heart flutter, of course he woke up naked every day after the reconciliation, they did it every night. Without fail, each morning bring filled with lazy kisses or flowers to make him smile.

"I can't move a finger." Haechan curled his fingers at the older boy who now seemed to be more attractive than ever.

"I'll be home by nightfall. I love you. I've ordered breakfast, it's on the table." Mark kissed his soon to be wife as he left the house in a rush.

Sometimes being in love with the right person was so beautiful that it made you fall in love all over again, again and again until you were crazy for him. Haechan pull on Marks t-shirt and a random boxer that he found inside one of their drawers. He felt like he were born again.

"Where are you?" Haechan whispered on the phone as he tried to hold the brush between his fingers.

"Stuck in traffic. Have you eaten?" Mark asked on the other line.

"No......I made dinner though." Haechan smiled to himself, though his heart missed drawing and painting he knew he'd learn to do it again just like Mark told him.

Mark came home to his lover on the bay window cuddled up since it was raining outside and he got tired. The beauty opened his covers making the handsome black head whistle at the sight. He folded his shirt sleeves then joined the yummy boy.

 He folded his shirt sleeves then joined the yummy boy

"Ummm......." Haechan moaned softly when strong arms wrapped around him. He pecked Marks jaw.

"Can't wait to marry you." The older butterfly kissed the boys plump lips, his small arms caressing the cozy teddy bear under the sheets.

"Who is stopping you Mr?" Giggled Haechan when he was tickled here and there.

"No one haha. Hey wanna save water?" Mark traced Haechans jaw, neck and collar boned with the tip of his tongue.

"I thought you'd never ask." The brunette smiled.

Dinner always went with long kisses or playful gestures, the painful past long forgotten. Haechan wore Marks hoodie, the older was shirtless, after being satisfied with a bunch of sex and dinner they were relaxing on the couch, watching TV.

"Aren't you wearing a boxer? Teddy......Wear something." Mark groaned at the hottie waddling about, bending over stuff and just flaunting his sexy body to the man he loved.

"Don't you wanna look at me? Future husband?" Haechan straddled the handsome young man, as he bit his lips seductively.

Removing his hoodie he held onto Marks shoulders, his hips moving over the sleeping monster beneath. Mark held those sinfully gorgeous waistline as he smirked, their lips closing against each other, why were they horny? No one knew. Jaemin who lived across the globe just then decide to video call his darling and bitch. Haechan threw the phone accidentally swiping the green icon.

"Guys!!! Chenle!!!" Jaemin squealed, as they giggled wickedly watching Mark squeeze the fluffy peaches and the line went dead.

"You did it on purpose didn't you?" Mark licked the erected pink bruised nipples.

"Maybe..........I didn't want them to disturb us." Giggled Haechan amidst soft unsteady moans.

"Sly bear." Mark guided Haechans hips, that were rolling over his hardening dick.

"Ahhh............Umm......." The brunette moaned loudly, boy was he so fucking loud in bed. "Markie?" Haechan helped his lover remove the sweatpants and boxers as he was slammed on the couch.

"Hmm?" Mark hovered over the beauty, pushing right inside as deep as he could. Haechan arched his hips, he bit his lips throwing his head back as he squeezed his eyes shut and tugged harshly at Marks hair.

Sex with Mark was like magic, he always fucked him in an annoyingly pleasing way, like how butter would feel against your skin. If sex was this good Haechan wished he lost his virginity to Mark when he turned sixteen. From filling him up, to sucking his dick to eating his bruised pink hole the older just knew how to love his lover right. Haechan writhed in please, he smiled shyly after each moan, their fingers lacing together in sync, his body smothered with the salivar of his man. Already owned by Mark just wanted him to be marked over and over again. Everytime he got filled up, he would bite his lips and push back more, why was this man so good at everything?

"Can we......do it again?" Mark nervously rubbed his nape, Haechan giggled nodding as he wrapped his arms around Mark.

They were sprawled on the bed, just cuddling in naked embrace when Haechan balanced himself on his elbow as traced the olders flawless face. He pecked Marks eyes with a shy blushy smile.

"Will I be a good Mommy? My upbringing was bad earlier so-" Mark shut him up with a smooch on those swollen lips.

"You'll be an amazing Mom. I promise." Mark assured with a pat on the bouncy peaches, his fingers tracing the butt slit.

"I think........I'm pregnant." Haechan shyly giggled hiding his face on Marks bare chest. He was slammed on the bed and hovered upon.

"What?! Really?" Mark whispered his eyes filling with tears.

"I don't know, but I've been feeling nauseous lately and I threw up a few times, so I guess its supposed to a pregnancy, you've been fucking me so hard for months now so I.........Let's go check?" The brunette cupped Marks face with big dreamy expressive beary orbs.

"OMG I'm so happy. Let's call Kun!!! Now!!!!" Mark jumped off the bed as he wore a random boxer and sweat pant then rushed down stairs to get his phone. He was literally crying so hard right now. Haechan smiled leaning on the room door frame, his arm unconciously caressing his flat bare tummy.

"Are you really here?" He smiled to himself with tears brimming at his eyes, he wished all this was true.