13

"They are gone?" Haechan whispered slowly waking up, he blushed for he was literally half naked with hickeys on his skin made by this handsome man before him.

"Yeah." Mark locked the door as turned around with a soft smile. Coming closer he sat on his knees, he felt the brunettes arms down, place those soft inner arm pads on his cheeks. "I'm so sorry I hurt you, I shouldn't have vented my anger on you. You were in so much pain and I just-" He looked apologitically at the beauty.

"I forgive you.......You were just stressed. I understand." Haechan mumbled his arms caressing the olders cheeks.

"These hickeys?" Mark traced the small purple marks he created in a hurry. Haechans eyes never left the olders small ones.

"They are beautiful......." Mumbled Haechan.

As their eyes met, Mark caressed the chubby pink dusted cheek with the back of his arm as he lifted the boys jaw, dipping down to press his lips on those cherry like red ones. A kiss meant so much to them, never once having faked any emotion from day one, Haechans arms felt the olders chest down, the dark haired boy doing the same. We're words that important when actions spoke more strongly? As the younger was pushed behind, the olders shirt buttons unbuttoned along with the youngers pants.

Their wordless movements touched with purity, the younger gasped ever so softly when his lions shirt fell off. He smiled shyly, biting his lips for this was what he always wanted, his first love to his last love. Mark could so gentle it made him insanely wild within. Under the golden glow of his thousands of fairy lights, his paintings witnessing intimacy that promised to happen. Once their fabric no longer seperated them, the older hovered Haechan, his lips pecking the cute forehead, big beary orbs, button nose and the swollen lips.

Their eyes staring at each other with millions of unspoken words, Haechan bit his lips as warm lips kissed him on places only Mark could, teeth bit down his virgin skin. His eyes fluttering with each moan, this was it. It was love. Love came in different forms in words cheesy and embarassing, sometime's with heart felt gestures, intimacy that showed more emotion that words could possibly ever say.

As stubby fingers curled on the bed sheet, Haechan forgot his pain, for he was given the love he always wanted. Mark never asked him, he just knew the right places to touch, the right words to make him shy, the perfect gestures to make butterflies fly. The brunette moaned loud when his nipples were sucked on like candy, his chest heaving. His body taken with patience and grace, it was raw, undecided and out of the blues yet it felt pleasingly perfect.

Loosing your virginity to a guy you wanted to fake date sounded wrong but when did Mark ever fake his emotions? Never, not once. Haechans moans resonated through the beautiful room, his fingers digging into Marks broad shoulders. His body worshipped like a temple, not a spot left untouched.

Embarrassed that he had his thighs spread, his inner glories open just for Mark he blushed bursting into broken heavy breathing giggles, he couldn't believe that he was going to loose his virginity to this handsome doctor. As Mark aligned himself to the cute pink wet hole he spoke to distract the baby bear from pain.

"You know what made me more frustrated when I saw you?" Mark whispered between kisses,slowly pushing himself inside the beauty.

"Hmm what?" Haechan pulled the older closer if that was even possible. His fingers tugging at the older hair.

"I was afraid that my feelings for you would make you leave me. I realized I like you and........." The older pushed himself inside, the younger drew in a long breath, his eyes growing bigger than they already were, he let out a gasp, as Mark kissed him long and deep again to ease the pain the bear would feel.

"I-Ahh........" The brunette whimpered, he smiled up at Mark with so much of love.

"I love you Teddy Bear." Mark confessed, their sweat mingling, their bodies molding into eachother as they became one. Haechan just giggled, nodding, he was crying, both with happiness and pleasure.

"I love you too baby lion." Haechan smooched those thin lips, as both of them connected their foreheads with happy content smiles.

Call it several rounds, call it days. Mark just loved the boy so much to the point that Haechan had not a single spot left on his golden body to be bruised. He woke up on Marks bed one morning, finally after days of making crazy love. He bit his lips as he sat up weakly.

"I need run to the groceries to feed you. I'm so sorry baby. I'll be quick okay? I know I should be next to you after sex but there's nothing in the house." Mark nervously mumbled sitting next to the loved beauty who smiled weakly.

"Why do you look fucking hot after you made love? Baby is it me or are doing something to me?" Giggled the younger as Mark chuckled at the beauty with his marks strewn on his bare body.

"I still can't believe I'm the lucky one you love and you are mine. I've cleaned you so wear any shirt of my mine. I've dressed you a new boxer. I'll come back soon. I love you." Mark kissed Haechans lips and forehead as he jogged out the house.

After about 20 minutes or so the bell rang making Haechan pout, why can't Mark just come in? Or maybe he was crying too many bags? So with great difficulty he pulled on the older yellow shirt and limped downstairs with a scrunch. He opened the door and confusedly tilted his head a female version of Mark and Taeyong combined.

"Who are you darling?" She lowered her sunglasses at the spotted gorgeous boy at her son's door step.

"Markie's boyfriend. Why?" Haechan started loosing his balance suddenly.